Vaccine or not?

Wait... China was not 100% to blame. The United States helped to fund the research and actually started some of the gain of function research here at home.

So if we are going to be pointing fingers, don't forget to keep that same energy with the clowns that are culpable here at home.
I agree that we helped fund this stuff but "same energy"? No, China is far, far more to blame for this than we are

Wait... China was not 100% to blame. The United States helped to fund the research and actually started some of the gain of function research here at home.

So if we are going to be pointing fingers, don't forget to keep that same energy with the clowns that are culpable here at home.
Oh I know but those guys are sell out compromised traitors anyway so...it still goes back to the ccp, and wef lackies.

Yet another example of why I do not trust the FDA or CDC anymore, or anything they say.

Reactions: davethevol
Why I do not trust the test kits either..

6. Terrified by what they saw, local law enforcement attempted to contact the FBI and the CDC, but both federal agencies declined to investigate. Yes. They refused to investigate a makeshift lab experimenting on mice and homebrewing God alone knows what.

Would it be unreasonable to assume that the US govt was aware of what was going on? I will say it again, you can point fingers and blame the Chinese all you want, just make sure to keep that same anger and disdain for the United States govt, also.

I’m watching the Ole Miss and ULM game. Pfizer commercial just came on pushing the “new updated Covid 19 shot. Get yours today!” Holy mother of Mary! Wtf is wrong with these people? I know…profit motive as it always has been. Moreover, what in the world is wrong with people out there getting their fourth and fifth rounds of Covid shots?

An Australian theatre star and vaccination advocate is suing pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca, claiming that a life-threatening stroke left her unable to work after taking the company’s vaccine.

Melle Stewart, 42, is known for her acting in both the UK and Australia, including playing the lead in the musical Mamma Mia! and Channel 7’s Home and Away.

Ms. Stewart received her first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine on May 24, 2021.

Two weeks later, she began having seizures, lost her ability to speak, and lost all movement on the right-hand side of her body.

Brain surgeons diagnosed her with Vaccine-Induced Thrombocytopenic Thrombosis (VITT), a blood-clotting condition that the manufacturer and the regulators now acknowledge as a “very rare side effect” of this particular vaccine.

Actress Sues AstraZeneca After COVID-19 Jab Leaves Her With Brain Injuries

I’m watching the Ole Miss and ULM game. Pfizer commercial just came on pushing the “new updated Covid 19 shot. Get yours today!” Holy mother of Mary! Wtf is wrong with these people? I know…profit motive as it always has been. Moreover, what in the world is wrong with people out there getting their fourth and fifth rounds of Covid shots?
And still no risk disclaimer like every other medical ad on TV.

Would it be unreasonable to assume that the US govt was aware of what was going on? I will say it again, you can point fingers and blame the Chinese all you want, just make sure to keep that same anger and disdain for the United States govt, also.
I wouldn’t say the same disdain. The USA didn’t have anything to do with releasing the virus. That’s on China, even if it was done unintentionally

They are pumping the heck out of these new shots. Even on the dang basketball court in Maui.

Who in the world are they targeting? Are there really people that will be swayed by further advertising, at this point? It makes me wonder if there is government marketing money/incentive involved.

Reactions: Vol737
They are pumping the heck out of these new shots. Even on the dang basketball court in Maui.

Who in the world are they targeting? Are there really people that will be swayed by further advertising, at this point? It makes me wonder if there is government marketing money/incentive involved.
Well, as of March of 2023, the US government had purchased 1.2 billion doses of both Pfizer and Moderna. Latest CDC data is from May 2023 and reports 984 million doses given. So the supply is seemingly much greater than the demand, and that was before Pfizer got to actually charge insurances for it instead of Uncle Sam.

This is criminal. At what point can we openly discuss that "Big Pharma" has crossed the line from evil corporation, to an actual criminal/mobster syndicate?

BigOrangMojo has mentioned insurance premiums as evidence that there is no increase in excess mortality (or something along those lines.) While we have vastly different opinions in regards to the safety of the MRNA Covid vaccine. @BigOrangeMojo I do respect your opinion given your expertise and I'd love to know your thoughts on this article. Apparantly there still is an increase in excess mortality and we are way past the pandemic now.

From the article:

From a life insurer's standpoint, and those dealing in retirement and long-term care solutions, there's a larger conversation at hand. Can the industry handle a sudden spike in claims? The surge in excess deaths caught carriers off guard, and our aging population is becoming more susceptible to illnesses or passing due to natural causes.”
Chow said there’s a real question of whether the insurance industry can sustain the enormous payouts the excess mortality rates will dictate.
“The real concern for life insurers lies in preparing for an unexpected wave of death claims and the impact on their assets under management,” she said. “Do they have enough reserves to weather these outflows, given the excess deaths? It's not just about death or health. It is about the industry's ability and readiness to manage this monumental outflow.”

Capgemini just published its World Life Insurance Report that revealed the upcoming largest inter-generational wealth transfer in history that is expected to cause a massive outflow of nearly 40% of life insurers’ assets under management (AUM), totaling $7.8 trillion, by 2040.
“When we factor in the rise of payouts on death claims, the magnitude of the situation demands urgent attention by the industry,” the report said.
I think he was already expecting to see premiums go up but the insurance industry is generally slower than people think to react.

There are 1000s of flu variants and the flu shot covers 5.
(It may be more than 5 but not a lot) by those numbers it’s amazing it is 50 %.
Most healthy people just don’t need it.
Corrections:

There are 144 "possible" combinations of flu viruses, but only around 60 have been found tnaturallyly exist, thus far.

The most common vaccines are quadrivalent, meaning there are 4 strains included each season.

Corrections:

There are 144 "possible" combinations of flu viruses, but only around 60 have been found tnaturallyly exist, thus far.

The most common vaccines are quadrivalent, meaning there are 4 strains included each season.
Ya, I knew it wasn’t a lot.

VN Store

Back