Vaccine or not?

At some point the shot data could get bad enough the injuries will be blamed on Trump
And the mainstream media and Democrats will put the blame solely on Trump too. Even though both, as well as many of their followers, were shaming people and hoping they'd lose their jobs if they didn't get the vaccine.

Reactions: norrislakevol
HUGE. Former EcoHealth VP Dr. Andrew Huff Reveals EcoHealth Alliance and Hunter Biden's Metabiota Were Operating Biolabs Funded by the CIA

In September Dr. Andrew Huff sent a report on the origin of the SARS-CoV2 virus to the US Senate and Congress. Dr. Huff provided proof that the COVID virus that killed millions and resulted in mass starvation and global economic shutdown was created in a Wuhan laboratory.

In October Dr. Huff told The Gateway Pundit that the US government is trying to cover up the origins of the COVID-19 because Dr. Fauci and the US were funding the Wuhan lab’s gain of function research that was illegal at that time in the US.

On Friday Dr. Andrew Huff explained to The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft the connections between EcoHealth Alliance, Dr. Daszak, Metabiota and the CIA.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier in the week on Hunter Biden’s Metabiota ties and the company’s laboratories in Ukraine and Africa.

Dr. Andrew Huff told The Gateway Pundit that EcoHealth and Metobiota were both funded by the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel.

The CIA was funding the research in the US biolabs in Ukraine and elsewhere.

Okay, but you asked for it, 😂 there was a lady who was not getting venous supply to the foot and the family refused to amputate (venous stasis ulcers), so everyone had to continue doing daily woundcare as the foot continued to shrivel up and look like a black banana.. after a long time if this, one day it just fell off in the sheets, and I can still recall the necrotic odor twenty years later (families in Louisiana were super weird) ps in the end it looked like a dried husk that had mummified with little bones you could see
They are not only strange in Louisiana then. That happens here in Virginia too.
They won’t agree to cut off a limb to save their life but literally watch as the limb gets into gangrene and the pt dies from it. It is in the end the HPOAs decision. It’s an ethical dilemma in healthcare.

Reactions: LadyVolette
They won’t agree to cut off a limb to save their life but literally watch as the limb gets into gangrene and the pt dies from it. It is in the end the HPOAs decision. It’s an ethical dilemma in healthcare.
Yep, when to get EPS involved is always a thing no matter where you go I guess, was very eye-opening

I also have a home health story of when a deer lived in someone’s house and bit off their finger 😂.. and one where the daughter had a pet monkey and it kept biting the mom and the daughter refused to part with the monkey lol

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I also have a home health story of when a deer lived in someone’s house and bit off their finger 😂.. and one where the daughter had a pet monkey and it kept biting the mom and the daughter refused to part with the monkey lol
I might have to switch to home health, sounds more exciting than a dingdong snack cake in a pannus.

VN Store

Back