Vaccine or not?

What's the problem then? Because he speculated that the guy at the gane might not actually be Hamlin? If so seems like a lot to get worked up over. 🤣

Nobody is even worked up and there is no problem.

I just told him he shouldn’t call others crazy in a demeaning way when he believed something crazy himself. Then all the conspiracy bros came to bat for him so I’ve had to explain this like 4x.

I just told him he shouldn’t call others crazy in a demeaning way when he believed something crazy himself. Then all the conspiracy bros came to bat for him so I’ve had to explain this like 4x.
But you've admitted it's not crazy to question things.

And I’ve said someone who believes something crazy shouldn’t call someone else crazy in a demeaning way. I’m not sure exactly what you aren’t understanding.
But was it really that crazy?

sarcastic-look-prabhu-deva.gif

Reactions: MarcoVol

I'll damn sure call anyone crazy who thinks that a) people who don't want to be guinea pigs for mRNA therapy are trying to kill others, or b) kids should be injected with an experimental drug that confers no benefit whatsoever

I'll damn sure call anyone crazy who thinks that a) people who don't want to be guinea pigs for mRNA therapy are trying to kill others, or b) kids should be injected with an experimental drug that confers no benefit whatsoever

You do you. Like I told you, I don’t even really disagree. I suppose it was you calling someone crazy after you had just been duped into believing a body double conspiracy that led me to comment.

You do you. Like I told you, I don’t even really disagree. I suppose it was you calling someone crazy after you had just been duped into believing a body double conspiracy that led me to comment.
Do you have even one single identifiable picture of him at the game or in the locker room? I can't even open Facebook without seeing pictures of what my friends ordered for breakfast or what their kids drew at school today. Not one person snapped a pic? And, while on oxygen, his doctors thought it would be a good idea to go cheer at a football stadium and wave his arms around, most likely with a rib fracture or two and a damn sore airway? No suspicion, whatsoever?

Trust me brother, I've been called much worse on this board and the little other social media I engage with over the past 3 years. Funny thing? Just about every "conspiracy" thought or "anti-Science" position I have taken are now accepted by the majority of the sane population. The ones that are holding on are: those who want to keep power, are benefiting financially from the never-ending "pandemic," or are internally-conflicted with the guilt and ego damage that would be inflicted by admitting they were wrong and have damaged children, businesses, and possibly their own bodies.

One of my favorites:

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation."

Orwell, 1984

Do you have even one single identifiable picture of him at the game or in the locker room? I can't even open Facebook without seeing pictures of what my friends ordered for breakfast or what their kids drew at school today. Not one person snapped a pic? And, while on oxygen, his doctors thought it would be a good idea to go cheer at a football stadium and wave his arms around, most likely with a rib fracture or two and a damn sore airway? No suspicion, whatsoever?

FA70BE56-A1F8-4BBB-AB63-035E807DA196.gif

Reactions: GordonC
Trust me brother, I've been called much worse on this board and the little other social media I engage with over the past 3 years. Funny thing? Just about every "conspiracy" thought or "anti-Science" position I have taken are now accepted by the majority of the sane population. The ones that are holding on are: those who want to keep power, are benefiting financially from the never-ending "pandemic," or are internally-conflicted with the guilt and ego damage that would be inflicted by admitting they were wrong and have damaged children, businesses, and possibly their own bodies.

Got dang you certainly are full of yourself 😂

Who's the dumb SOB that said Ivermectin isn't effective against COVID? I cant remember, but to be honest, he was certainly forgettable. Said it was a horse drug. LOL.

Show yourself. Time to thump that skull again.

Who's the dumb SOB that said Ivermectin isn't effective against COVID? I cant remember, but to be honest, he was certainly forgettable. Said it was a horse drug. LOL.

Show yourself. Time to thump that skull again.
I only took it once, second time I got CV19. 90% better in 24h. I have probably 6-7 local medical professionals that also took it with similar outcomes. Probably dumb luck.

Here's the difference, @MarcoVol : I don't have a dog in the race. I don't get paid extra for CV19 diagnoses, the tests are free (actually we both pay for them with tax dollars), and I don't make money by giving mRNA shots (see above).

I take care of children every day. I've probably cared for at least 2,000 kids with CV19. Every single one of them is fine. I've seen an explosion in educational delays, mental health issues, suicides, malnutrition, and obesity/ insulin resistance.

I am very open in admitting that the video I posted in a tired state after a bitch-ass busy day was a fake. The other bad prediction I made, which was really stupid in retrospect, was that herd immunity would rid us of the virus. Turns out, like every other respiratory virus, it mutates and isn't going to disappear any quicker than rhinovirus or influenza. I do think that the mRNA shots are pushing selection towards new mutations. Fortunately, the new variants have devolved to basically normal coronaviruses, which are common and not a global health concern.

Read through the positions I have posted, and you might decide that I am less crazy than the CDC, pediatric practices that kick you out if you don't give your kids mRNA shots, Dr Fauci, POTUS, and people who still wear "masks" in their cars.

No offense intended. I love good discourse.

And you are an insecure prick.

Feel free to address the positions I have posted many times. I'm more than happy to engage in mature conversation when you are done with the mistaken, irrelevant PT video.

Oh no the conspiracy theorist thinks I’m a prick 🙁

My uncle has had every jab you can get for COVID. He is currently very ill with COVID. He has collapsed several times because his legs have given out on him when trying to walk. Those so called "vaccines" are the biggest scam ever. Can't believe so many people went along with this. The people in power who shot down regular treatment methods that were proven to be effective and pushed this crap should be drug out into the streets and shot. We lost a lot of good people, including people I knew and cared about. Many of these people could have been saved. But no, vaccines were pushed for a respiratory virus that mutates far to frequently for them to ever to be truly effective. They knew that before the first shots ever even came out. All about the $$$$$$$. Hope they all burn in hell.

My uncle has had every jab you can get for COVID. He is currently very ill with COVID. He has collapsed several times because his legs have given out on him when trying to walk. Those so called "vaccines" are the biggest scam ever. Can't believe so many people went along with this. The people in power who shot down regular treatment methods that were proven to be effective and pushed this crap should be drug out into the streets and shot. We lost a lot of good people, including people I knew and cared about. Many of these people could have been saved. But no, vaccines were pushed for a respiratory virus that mutates far to frequently for them to ever to be truly effective. They knew that before the first shots ever even came out. All about the $$$$$$$. Hope they all burn in hell.

My wife's life-long childhood friend and her husband have had every booster that has been made available. They have also had every variant thats come along. It feels like everytime my wife talks to her they have covid again.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I wish we had some undercover videos of Pfizer doctors spilling the beans about the shot side effects. Maybe then people would see that the shot is dangerous. 😁

Reactions: ButchPlz
I wish we had some undercover videos of Pfizer doctors spilling the beans about the shot side effects. Maybe then people would see that the shot is dangerous. 😁
This will be like everything else. The source will be attacked and we’ll be told it’s fake and not real journalism. Meanwhile, no real journalist will investigate the veracity of the claims. We will be told the truth we are to believe. Then slowly, years or decades from now, it’ll come out that, in fact, the information in the videos was real.

Oh no the conspiracy theorist thinks I’m a prick 🙁
The fact that you completely refuse to respond to or discuss anything else I said confirms it. Who gives a crap about the football game? There are literally at least 100 issues regarding CV19 that deserve discussion right now. All you want to talk about is something I already apologized for.

I'm moving on.

Reactions: VolinWayne

VN Store

Back