'18 VA TE James Mitchell (Virginia Tech, potential transfer)

I've never in 2700 or so posts claimed to have any information on any recruit, but I can see why those who do have information don't share. This is something I was told TODAY. Can things change? Absolutely. But I just passed along something I was told. I live here and have, although limited, some connection with the UHS coaching staff. But y'all proceed as usual. Smh

Reactions: 6 people
I've never in 2700 or so posts claimed to have any information on any recruit, but I can see why those who do have information don't share. This is something I was told TODAY. Can things change? Absolutely. But I just passed along something I was told. I live here and have, although limited, some connection with the UHS coaching staff. But y'all proceed as usual. Smh

Don't be so sensitive. You know how this place is. Pass along the information and expect people to question it, but don't let it bother you

Reactions: 2 people
Don't be so sensitive. You know how this place is. Pass along the information and expect people to question it, but don't let it bother you

I debated posting earlier, and decided not to. Then started drinking during the Gold Cup match and decided to share what I found good news. Maybe the fireball increased my sensitivity lol.

I debated posting earlier, and decided not to. Then started drinking during the Gold Cup match and decided to share what I found good news. Maybe the fireball increased my sensitivity lol.

I appreciate the info as I'm sure most do.

I didn't mean to come across like that at all. It's driven me crazy for years on VQ and on here when someone passes along something they hear and certain posters dogpile them like a pack of jackals. I was just talking about how they just can't seem to get him on campus when Knoxville is really not all that far from Gate City. I appreciate you bringing the into though and hope what you heard is right, would love to See this guy in orange.

Last edited:
VA pod said staff prefers Tremble

As in the Vols staff prefers Tremble? Man, I just hope we don't end up putting all our eggs in the Tremble basket only to watch UGA swoop in on him at the last minute, all the while blowing our chances with Mitchell.

Where do you live?

As in the Vols staff prefers Tremble? Man, I just hope we don't end up putting all our eggs in the Tremble basket only to watch UGA swoop in on him at the last minute, all the while blowing our chances with Mitchell.

Yes, agreed

Par for the course on here, dude. Hand it back and don't fret the small stuff. :hi:

Tremble is going to be a tough pull

We won't get Tremble. I love him, almost like a WR with TE size. But he is a Georgia legacy and I said a long time ago that's where he ends up. Plus, if for some reason he don't go to Georgia(and he will), Notre Dame is ahead of UT.

Mitchell has that same WR speed and athleticism with a TE body. But, I hope appyvol is right, but I'm afraid VT gets him

Reactions: 1 person
I love stocking up on OLs, but we need another TE in this class that is ready to play. Imo, Warren needs a year with Rock before he will be ready to be a SEC tight end. U would think with our new OC, Scott also being the TE coach and promising to use the TE a lot more, that UT could pull one of these elite TEs. Maybe once the season starts and the TEs are more involved it will create more interest for guys like Mitchell and Tremble

Reactions: 2 people
I would like to sign two tight ends, but we should be fine with one. We'll return Pope, Eli Wolf, Brown, and Bumphus is 2018 as well as bring in Warren. With that being said, I would love to land Tremble or Mitchell.

I would like to sign two tight ends, but we should be fine with one. We'll return Pope, Eli Wolf, Brown, and Bumphus is 2018 as well as bring in Warren. With that being said, I would love to land Tremble or Mitchell.

I'd rather have one TE and 3 OL and take 3 RBs if the third is BJ.

VN Store

Back