'18 VA TE James Mitchell (Virginia Tech, potential transfer)

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Austin Pope, I read it like you did the first time though. Brooks is up to 280, then you've got Tatum, Niehaus, Ryan Johnson (who was a 4 star let's not forget) and Locklear. All are works-in-progress but I think they can all contribute at some point.

From what I heard about Pope out of HS is that he's very athletic. He's 6'4 230 on the roster, about the same size as Eli. I could see him fighting for time with Johnson and Eli.

Pope has no dog in him

Pope was in pretty bad car accident awhile ago and the injuries from that accident are the reason we haven't heard much about him. It's not because he doesn't have that "dog" in him.

ugh more "dog" references.

200w.gif

Reactions: 9 people
you give him a scholly we win a natty because he has that dog in him but you keep moving the goalposts

Pope was in pretty bad car accident awhile ago and the injuries from that accident are the reason we haven't heard much about him. It's not because he doesn't have that "dog" in him.

Unfortunately, our recruits find all kinds of ways to be unproductive. Blows my mind.

you made a board of your own?

Well, I can't find it anymore, in the RF, but I think if u search for it, it will come up. Yea, I probably had too much time on my hands at that particular time. But, it was fun and I enjoy recruiting, so I did a top 20. Too bad, my number 1, Master Teague went to OSU, but several of my top 20 have committed. Emerson was number 2, Litaker, Lawless, Lyn-J, and Brendon Harris were all top 10. Also, had Gerald and Grant that have committed. Mustifer, Horn and Mitchell are 3 that UT is still in on, that's on the list. Hell, u got me so pumped, I might have to go and update it this week

Well, I can't find it anymore, in the RF, but I think if u search for it, it will come up. Yea, I probably had too much time on my hands at that particular time. But, it was fun and I enjoy recruiting, so I did a top 20. Too bad, my number 1, Master Teague went to OSU, but several of my top 20 have committed. Emerson was number 2, Litaker, Lawless, Lyn-J, and Brendon Harris were all top 10. Also, had Gerald and Grant that have committed. Mustifer, Horn and Mitchell are 3 that UT is still in on, that's on the list. Hell, u got me so pumped, I might have to go and update it this week

You should give it an update.

We're still in a slow spot for offseason talk (kind of the calm before the storm, I guess) and the last thread had some good discussion.

VN Store

Back