‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Don’t see him wearing 3 because I think we see him on special teams some this year. Which makes me have to ask what’s the word on Dee’s development at corner
If Seldon is one of the kick returners and Dee is the punt returner it could work. Especially if only one of them is on the kick off team.

Super hyped about Seldon… the more I think about it the more hyped I get. His body type and his play style is just so versatile… my question is, will they line him up some a wing for some shuffle passes or end arounds… really could get nice with some red zone matchups. The possibilities… I know he is a freshman and will have to work through the playbook but if he is up to it this year he could come out the gate a dog… man possiblities

Super hyped about Seldon… the more I think about it the more hyped I get. His body type and his play style is just so versatile… my question is, will they line him up some a wing for some shuffle passes or end arounds… really could get nice with some red zone matchups. The possibilities… I know he is a freshman and will have to work through the playbook but if he is up to it this year he could come out the gate a dog… man possiblities
💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

VN Store

Back