‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Looking forward to seeing him play. Tell him again that freshmen RB’s don’t see the field if they don’t know how to protect the QB - make sure he learns how to pick up the blitz!
Yeah.
I'm sure coach Mack wouldn't let him know about that. Or any of the other RBs.

Then there's the whole thing of getting food when your hungry 😳

Reactions: feathersax
This is a sports data analyst that I follow and usually he is tweeting about NFL fantasy but he was actually one of the first to predict Jamarr Chase’s breakout before his freshman year at LSU. He misses from time to time like everyone else but thought it was interesting that he tweeted about Cam Seldon.

Devy refers to developmental dynasty fantasy football. Basically in addition to having NFL players on a roster that carries from season to season devy players will draft college players to either store to be able to add to their NFL fantasy roster in due time, or some leagues combine a college dynasty fantasy league with a NFL dynasty fantasy league and you will be competing with two different rosters in two separate but connected leagues.

TLDR: a data analyst has identified Cam Seldon as a potential breakout candidate and likely a future NFL player

Attachments

• A77A67EA-E45E-4730-97C1-6620855C67BC.jpeg
    A77A67EA-E45E-4730-97C1-6620855C67BC.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 73
This is a sports data analyst that I follow and usually he is tweeting about NFL fantasy but he was actually one of the first to predict Jamarr Chase’s breakout before his freshman year at LSU. He misses from time to time like everyone else but thought it was interesting that he tweeted about Cam Seldon.

Devy refers to developmental dynasty fantasy football. Basically in addition to having NFL players on a roster that carries from season to season devy players will draft college players to either store to be able to add to their NFL fantasy roster in due time, or some leagues combine a college dynasty fantasy league with a NFL dynasty fantasy league and you will be competing with two different rosters in two separate but connected leagues.

TLDR: a data analyst has identified Cam Seldon as a potential breakout candidate and likely a future NFL player
I play in a couple devy leagues and he is definitely a target of mine I hope to get in on.

Reactions: KeepinUpWithJones
I play in a couple devy leagues and he is definitely a target of mine I hope to get in on.
He is the type of player that honestly doesn’t have a ceiling in this offense.

On a separate note, this same guy named Leacock as one of his top 3 WRs he’s targeting in Devy leagues for upcoming freshman. Vols are loaded on offense for years to come it seems.

He is the type of player that honestly doesn’t have a ceiling in this offense.

On a separate note, this same guy named Leacock as one of his top 3 WRs he’s targeting in Devy leagues for upcoming freshman. Vols are loaded on offense for years to come it seems.
Good, glad to hear on Leacock. He can likely be had late. I am in a bit of a rebuild in one of my leagues and I sold out on a lot of aging vets to acquire a boatload of rookie and devy picks, so I'm glad to have some extras to use on some Vols. I usually try to avoid them as I find it hard to remove my Fandom and bias from the value aspect.

Reactions: KeepinUpWithJones

VN Store

Back