‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

So, that's 5 tds if you include the 95 yarder that was called back? Incredible. GBO!

Tonight? This is Cam in his post game interview.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is Cam walking up to the mic after the game.

This is Cam walking away after the interview.

VOLNATION IS SO PROUD OF YOU CAM!! VFL!!

Oh yeah. In the crowd. They already have the Gameday set put together. I'm not sure what type of clearance passes you guys get, but they may be similar to back-stage passes.

It's right there in the area of the stadium. Personally, I'd at least walk by it, just to say I've seen it in person, if you have time.

All the big time networks are having their shows @ UT this week. SEC Nation, Barstool, etc.

I can't wait to hear about yall's trip.

Tennessee has always been a great recruiting trip for any recruit. It is probably the best experience at UT ever under Heupel. You guys are going to get to do or go just about anywhere you want relative to UT football and campus. If you want to see or do it, ask. You guys will have VIP clearance this weekend and any other that you choose to come to the Hill. Glad y'all are part of VN!

Oh yeah. In the crowd. They already have the Gameday set put together. I'm not sure what type of clearance passes you guys get, but they may be similar to back-stage passes.

It's right there in the area of the stadium. Personally, I'd at least walk by it, just to say I've seen it in person, if you have time.

All the big time networks are having their shows @ UT this week. SEC Nation, Barstool, etc.

I can't wait to hear about yall's trip.
Oh cool....ima definitely try to check it out

Tennessee has always been a great recruiting trip for any recruit. It is probably the best experience at UT ever under Heupel. You guys are going to get to do or go just about anywhere you want relative to UT football and campus. If you want to see or do it, ask. You guys will have VIP clearance this weekend and any other that you choose to come to the Hill. Glad y'all are part of VN!
😁....yessir glad to be a part of it.

VN Store

Back