‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Indeed it was, Cam is ready
That's good to hear.

Tonight Jabari Small had 22 touches for 125 total yards and 2 TDs against Florida.

Heupel had him in the slot and backfield tonight. I couldn't help myself but wonder on that one long run he had, if that had been Cam Seldon...would that have been a TD? Lol.

Cameron will be unstoppable at Rocky Top.

That's good to hear.

Tonight Jabari Small had 22 touches for 125 total yards and 2 TDs against Florida.

Heupel had him in the slot and backfield tonight. I couldn't help myself but wonder on that one long run he had, if that had been Cam Seldon...would that have been a TD? Lol.

Cameron will be unstoppable at Rocky Top.
Lol, I said the same....a lot of those plays I believe cam would've took it to the house. But I don't wonna sound no type of way. Those guys did an amazing job tonight.

Lol, I said the same....a lot of those plays I believe cam would've took it to the house. But I don't wonna sound no type of way. Those guys did an amazing job tonight.
They did!
Heupel did a great job with Jabari yesterday.
You know what's crazy?...J Small touched the ball 22 times!
Yet, Hooker had 100 yards rushing...350 passing....
Bru had 5 catches for 102 and a 1 TD.
Hyatt had 4.
Keyton had some clutch grabs today.
The TEs had 5 catches and almost over 70 yards between them!

So your nephew is going to an offense where the defense can never key on him👍😉.
He will almost always be the better athlete when in one on one situations.

Very excited and hopeful for him! As well as Leacock, Nico, White, Sampson, etc...

Actually not bad as far as price goes depending on where you get them. I got mine in Z11 Row 17 Seat 12 and it was $600 which included a $150 donation.
That's what I heard sitting in Z12 yesterday. I was blown away. I'll get it next year if it's still the same price. After fees I spent $220 for the Florida game

They did!
Heupel did a great job with Jabari yesterday.
You know what's crazy?...J Small touched the ball 22 times!
Yet, Hooker had 100 yards rushing...350 passing....
Bru had 5 catches for 102 and a 1 TD.
Hyatt had 4.
Keyton had some clutch grabs today.
The TEs had 5 catches and almost over 70 yards between them!

So your nephew is going to an offense where the defense can never key on him👍😉.
He will almost always be the better athlete when in one on one situations.

Very excited and hopeful for him! As well as Leacock, Nico, White, Sampson, etc...
Very well put together brother, cause his team it's more like everyone tries to key on him because they know about him so that will be perfect. And Leacock was there yesterday as well. We hollered at Nico before we left, cool young fella. And you guys were absolutely right, Cam does have a little fan base lol. Surprised me with a few people wanting to take photos with him

Very well put together brother, cause his team it's more like everyone tries to key on him because they know about him so that will be perfect. And Leacock was there yesterday as well. We hollered at Nico before we left, cool young fella. And you guys were absolutely right, Cam does have a little fan base lol. Surprised me with a few people wanting to take photos with him
It will only get bigger when more people hear about him. Cannot wait to see him in this offense.

VN Store

Back