‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Breaking News.....Cam will be graduating EARLY!!!! Rocky Top will see him sooner than later! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT OF TOWN WITH THIS!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've always wanted us to have our own Percy Harvin for 3-4 years. We had CP, but it was for far too short a time, plus we had an idiot coach.

I hope Cam is THAT guy.
Cam reminds me of someone like Terrell Owens. . .
Not really in his play, just his crazy physical build.

I saw a video of TO running a 4.4 40 at 48yrs old. It reminded me of Cam's track video's @Plove23 posted. . . where he is just obviously an athletic freak compared to the guys around him.

I've always wanted us to have our own Percy Harvin for 3-4 years. We had CP, but it was for far too short a time, plus we had an idiot coach.

I hope Cam is THAT guy.
The type of skill players we’re recruiting reminds me a lot of the guys Urban had at Florida. Big athletic WRs on the outside (Webb, Leacock, Nimrod) with freak TEs (Davis and Echols) and Seldon can be used like Harvin with Sampson being a Brandon James or Chris Rainey type player. I’d just like to see us adopt their option and misdirection schemes a little bit more over time and more 4 WR sets with the TE used as an H back using Sampson/Squirrel or one of the Jimmys on jet sweeps

Last edited:
My prediction: He ends up all Freshman all SEC with a chance at Freshman AA.

He is that good. Now with the ability to learn the system and get acclimated quicker…this kid can be scary good in his first year.
Totally agree...he's super ready to soak up all he can. When we came to the unofficial visit, he really got into the practice.

Uncle P and Cam coming off the top rope with some awesome news!! I am so stoked about Cam coming in early. Getting in on winter workouts and conditioning. Going through Spring practice and then Fall practice. That is a smart young man and I bet we will see him have an effect early in the season. I bet we see contribute a lot his Freshman year.

giphy.gif

Uncle P and Cam coming off the top rope with some awesome news!! I am so stoked about Cam coming in early. Getting in on winter workouts and conditioning. Going through Spring practice and then Fall practice. That is a smart young man and I bet we will see him have an effect early in the season. I bet we see contribute a lot his Freshman year.

giphy.gif
Lol....yessir

Oh no! How did Cam do? They must be a really good football team they played tonight.
They are a good team cant take it away from them, Cam did good when he got the ball. Our qbs aren't that good, offensive line not that good either. Cam just needed a couple blocks and he probably could've scored like 3 tds, but he couldn't get those blocks. Then they were under throwing him. But he crushed on Defense tonight, but after halftime seem like the guys weren't into it once they got down 22-0 and Cam and few others can't do it all so.

VN Store

Back