‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Hey Uncle Plove how did the game go and how is our man Cam doing?
We won 34-6 but the game ended early. The opposing team wanted to play dirty cause ruckus and fight so they ended. But we got the W. Cam had a pretty good game...touchdown, 2pt conversion, 2 beast hits on defense, about a 30 or maybe 40yd catch, had a couple good runs that got called back. Overall pretty good

We won 34-6 but the game ended early. The opposing team wanted to play dirty cause ruckus and fight so they ended. But we got the W. Cam had a pretty good game...touchdown, 2pt conversion, 2 beast hits on defense, about a 30 or maybe 40yd catch, had a couple good runs that got called back. Overall pretty good
Thanks for the updates. That was a pretty tough catch in the end zone. Can't wait til he's on Rocky Top!

He has hands and the ability to catch in traffic like Juan Jennings and Cedric Tillman, plus the speed and versatility of Percy Harvin and Deebo Samuel. Cam is a special player. I see him earning freshman all America honors his first year here if he stays healthy.
If I were a high school coach I would think I would have to get him the ball atleast 10+ times out of the backfield even if he plays wide receiver mostly.

He has hands and the ability to catch in traffic like Juan Jennings and Cedric Tillman, plus the speed and versatility of Percy Harvin and Deebo Samuel. Cam is a special player. I see him earning freshman all America honors his first year here if he stays healthy.
🙏🏾🙏🏾....yessir we coming for it

VN Store

Back