‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I do think RBs have a huge number of injuries that effect quality of life after football. Hard to explain that to a 17-18yo kid that thinks they’re bulletproof.

I don't know that Seldon wants to be a full time RB. Versatility can raise draft stock and WR's are getting drafted early and often. They are also signing ridiculous $$$$ contracts. RB's, on the other hand, not so much. They have been devalued greatly in the NFL.
247 said he wants to be a WR.

Hurd tried to help his longevity by switching positions.

Sometimes you just got to play where you're best at.

With this kid, there's so much range.

He's 6'2 210 and runs 4.3

You could put him just about anywhere.

ILB, WR, and RB...honestly he could star at any of them.

Hurd tried to help his longevity by switching positions.

Sometimes you just got to play where you're best at.

With this kid, there's so much range.

He's 6'2 210 and runs 4.3

You could put him just about anywhere.

ILB, WR, and RB...honestly he could star at any of them.

Agree but has he ever played LB in HS? I mean if he has played LB before then I could see that being a potential position. But honestly the guy just looks like a natural on offense.

Agree but has he ever played LB in HS? I mean if he has played LB before then I could see that being a potential position. But honestly the guy just looks like a natural on offense.
Linebacker position is about instincts. "See ball, get ball." Pass coverage skills can be learned.
Agree he looks natural at RB.................

Reactions: LittleVol
I think this guy will be on offense but it doesn’t really matter where they played in high school.

10.74-100m
22.45-200 after catching a cramp. But ran 21.75 (record) the day before
43.71- 4×1
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back