‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I still think it was a missed opportunity to not have it somewhere else, but the coaching staff probably enjoyed not having the distraction of a game that throws off fans expectations.
Yeah it was an opportunity to take the team to the fans. Bring them to Nashville or Memphis heck even Evansville

Reactions: VolInDayton
I think Justin Williams Thomas was about 6’0 215 in August (he just entered the transfer portal today). Cam is a smidge bigger right? Just seems like he looks leaner. I don’t mean that as a dig, to be clear. He just carries it well
Yeah, most of the time he weigh in and height is 6'2 220lbs

I can see him as a more productive Princeton Fant. Not a slight towards Fant at all. I love Fant, and how they’ve used him this year. But I think Fant this year will be the blueprint for how to use Cam from the beginning. Just a Swiss Army knife, being used all over on the offense
I watched some of his film again today and I thought the same thing. Coach Heupel does an excellent job of exploiting mismatches and this is a mismatch all day every day.

Senior season
I'm glad they didn't over use him, but a bit surprised he didn't get more carries. Either way, better for his future since he didn't really need to prove any more in high school.

Is he gonna be here to go through bowl practices? I think early enrollees are allowed to do that, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: never mind, I should've read a few more posts before asking. 😆

Also, the bowl practices will begin in just a couple weeks or so.

Reactions: Plove23
I'm glad they didn't over use him, but a bit surprised he didn't get more carries. Either way, better for his future since he didn't really need to prove any more in high school.

Is he gonna be here to go through bowl practices? I think early enrollees are allowed to do that, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: never mind, I should've read a few more posts before asking. 😆

Also, the bowl practices will begin in just a couple weeks or so.
Couple weeks......I doubt it, at least he haven't said anything about it. He has to be in Texas in a month for the all american game so.

Couple weeks......I doubt it, at least he haven't said anything about it. He has to be in Texas in a month for the all american game so.
Yeah, probably bad timing.
If we get a new year's game, we get 15 additional practices. So I think the latest they would start would be around dec 15th or so.

Reactions: Plove23

VN Store

Back