‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I can see him as a more productive Princeton Fant. Not a slight towards Fant at all. I love Fant, and how they’ve used him this year. But I think Fant this year will be the blueprint for how to use Cam from the beginning. Just a Swiss Army knife, being used all over on the offense
Yooooo, I was the same thing

I can see him as a more productive Princeton Fant. Not a slight towards Fant at all. I love Fant, and how they’ve used him this year. But I think Fant this year will be the blueprint for how to use Cam from the beginning. Just a Swiss Army knife, being used all over on the offense
Fant is only 6-2, 245 lbs. Watching him play I always thought he was way taller than that.

How about Deebo 2.0
Kinda thinking Cordarelle Patterson. Not quiet as big or as fast, and that's comparing Cam to an all Pro NFL player so not a slight.

Cam will be a better WR, but CP is a Vol so I was gravitating to that comparison.

Dangerous all over the field, get him the ball however you have to. Team shut down our pass game, Cam at RB. Team shuts down our run game? Put Cam at special teams.

Fast, elite with the ball in his hands, hard to bring down.

@Plove23 I don’t remember reading, so sorry if you’ve already mentioned but does Cam have an NFL player he tries to model his game after?
Nah dont think nobody has asked this question, Nah, I don't think so....I've heard in here some say Cordell Patterson and a lotttt of people say Deebo Samuel, but I've never heard him say that he model his game after anybody.

Kinda thinking Cordarelle Patterson. Not quiet as big or as fast, and that's comparing Cam to an all Pro NFL player so not a slight.

Cam will be a better WR, but CP is a Vol so I was gravitating to that comparison.

Dangerous all over the field, get him the ball however you have to. Team shut down our pass game, Cam at RB. Team shuts down our run game? Put Cam at special teams.

Fast, elite with the ball in his hands, hard to bring down.
👍🏾👍🏾...just can't wait to just see him in uniform next year.

Maybe too early of a question, but do anybody know or heard anything about the fan friendly game I heard about the vols normally do each year but didn't this year because of construction or something. Will it happen next year?
That's the Orange and White game. Not sure anything has been announced yet. It happens at the end of spring practice

It's the Orange and White game in the Spring. This is the first year in a while it hasn't been open to the public/on tv. I would imagine they would have it again. I think part of the reason they didn't have it was because of our roster depth. Pretty much every football program has a spring game that's easy to attend

It's the Orange and White game in the Spring. This is the first year in a while it hasn't been open to the public/on tv. I would imagine they would have it again. I think part of the reason they didn't have it was because of our roster depth. Pretty much every football program has a spring game that's easy to attend
Uhm the reason they did not have it was the field was partially removed for stadium construction.

VN Store

Back