UT to Music City Bowl vs Nebraska

Everything went wrong for him?? That's one of your options?? Wow. We had some of the best luck I've ever seen a football team enjoy in a single season. We had the type of luck that should wind up in a national championship game.

Are you kidding me? Maybe AppySt and UGA, but I wouldn't use "lucky" to describe the massive amount of injuries this team endured.

Vols will be housed at Opryland and they are trying to find a practice place since Vandy is also in a bowl. I expect Father Ryan or MBA.

They will play Nebraska.

Nope...they will play Indiana....Nebraska is playing Florida in Outback Bowl.

Some people in here believe, if they boycott the bowl game, it will not sell out. That's just comical. There are tons of die hard Vol fans who will attend the game that don't live on this message board.

If I can make it work, I'm gonna be there wearing as much orange as possible. Butch has brought us back from ashes and has us going in the right direction. I will never stop supporting the Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
Some people in here believe, if they boycott the bowl game, it will not sell out. That's just comical. There are tons of die hard Vol fans who will attend the game that don't live on this message board.

If I can make it work, I'm gonna be there wearing as much orange as possible. Butch has brought us back from ashes and has us going in the right direction. I will never stop supporting the Vols.

Good post, we are all disappointed but these I'm done posts are pathetic...many of these guys tie their happiness to a bunch of 19-21 year olds and if they don't come through...its meltdown time....I wonder if they demand excellence in their own lives? D they demand that teachers and principals be fired if their precious angel gets a D instead of an A?

Reactions: 1 person
I just imagine a dark dreary cold and rainy day filled with whinos playing guitars and staring down fans for change on the way to a beat down that could set records for yard given up!

Dave Hart is a lame duck? We have done well by the bowls last couple of years. Whether we get Nebraska or Minn will say much in answering the question.

Dooley got to the Music City Bowl his 1st year with a freshman QB, meanwhile Butch gets to Music City Bowl his 4th year with senior QB.

VN Store

Back