UT to Music City Bowl vs Nebraska

My company is partners with LP and LP has luxury boxes. So take that and the fact it is an hour from home + free dranks all on the house . Yes I am in.

I will always be a fan and cheer on my Vols, but i just can't convince myself that the way this season went was okay or that the music city bowl doesn't suck. Especially based off the fact we started preseason top 10...smdh

Honestly, everyone in the sec better get used to it. If you're not in the playoffs, sugar or Citrus the Sec will assign teams to the other bowls to get the best match ups. I think it's a good thing and helps our states bowl games. MCB has had some pretty good match ups the past couple years.... Not saying we shouldn't be disappointed in the season.

Reactions: 1 person
Who cares about a bowl after this choke season.

Lets call up Duke and line up Butch vs Cutcliff

Unfortunately at this point I'd like to see it

Wonder what Vegas's spread would be

A shi**y bowl for a disappointing season, wow what a wake up call for Butch Jones

NEBRASKA will play FLORIDA in the OUTBACK BOWL

Troll_fail.jpg

They don't run the option anymore and Scott Frost is no longer the qb there so I am not too worried but thanks for the history lesson :good!:

Fulmer is no longer our coach. Manning nor Martin is no longer our q.b., so I am worried........

A shi**y bowl for a disappointing season, wow what a wake up call for Butch Jones

I remember not too long ago, we were all just hoping to play in a bowl game with a 6 - 6 record. Any bowl game........
Let's be happy for the progress we have made.
It can go one of two different ways. (1) THis is the real bUTch or (2) This season is one of those season's that everything went wrong for him and he will bounce back.....

Reactions: 2 people
I remember not too long ago, we were all just hoping to play in a bowl game with a 6 - 6 record. Any bowl game........
Let's be happy for the progress we have made.
It can go one of two different ways. (1) THis is the real bUTch or (2) This season is one of those season's that everything went wrong for him and he will bounce back.....

Everything went wrong for him?? That's one of your options?? Wow. We had some of the best luck I've ever seen a football team enjoy in a single season. We had the type of luck that should wind up in a national championship game.

I just got an email from 247 saying that odds are strong for MCB

LSU, meanwhile, is headed to the Orlando-based Citrus Bowl after it finished the season 8-4 under now-permanent head coach Ed Orgeron.
The SEC’s projected lineup elsewhere looks to have surprising Kentucky, which closed the regular season 7-5 for its best year under Mark Stoops, in the TaxSlayer Bowl against the ACC’s Georgia Tech.
In Nashville, home-state Tennessee under fourth-year coach Butch Jones is a “99.97-percent certainty” to make its second-ever appearance in that bowl and first since 2010 --- Derek Dooley’s first year at the helm of the Vols’ program. Tennessee (8-4), which lost to Vanderbilt and blew its chances for the program’s first Sugar Bowl-berth since the end of the 1990 season, will not face Indiana, as has been projected, but is most likely to oppose Nebraska. Iowa and Wisconsin are outside possibilities to gain berths for the Dec. 30 bowl inside the Tennessee Titans’ Nissan Stadium.
Elsewhere, barring upsets in the ACC and Big Ten championships, Arkansas appears bound for the Charlotte-based Belk Bowl opposite presumed ACC runner-up Virginia Tech. Georgia, per officials, is likely headed for the Memphis-based Liberty Bowl.
South Carolina is bound for the Birmingham Bowl while Vanderbilt is headed for the Independence Bowl in Shreveport, La.
Bowl bids formally will be extended on Sunday afternoon, after the release of the final College Football Playoff rankings.

7-4.

VN Store

Back