UT still 3rd in AP

Close to breaking the record for the longest stretch in the AP top 3. Stayed there from the 2nd Monday in February 2008 until the first Monday in March 2008... 3 consecutive weeks.

Out of their next 5 games Michigan's only semi tough looking one is indiana at home. Otherwise theyll probably be favored until january 19th at Wisconsin.

Dukes is harder. They play at fsu on the 12th and uva at home on the 19th

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Stayed in the top 5 in 2008 from the 2nd Monday in February for the rest of the season. #12 was the lowest ranking in 2007-08.

Hmmm, well Michigan is 12-0 but I dont understand this quote from the article.
"No. 2 Michigan received nine first-place votes, No. 3 Tennessee got 12, and No. 4 Virginia and No. 5 Kansas received four each"

Wasn't Mich three last week?

Undefeated with great quality blowout wins over top ranked opponents. Michigan should be number 1.

I can see the argument; however if you had them behind us last week, what did they do to deserve jumping us this week?

Also 2 of those wins no longer are that impressive; Villanova is out of the Top 25 at 9-4 and Purdue is 7-5. UNC is a legit win.

Am I remembering right that this is not the first time this young season that MI jumped us?

Wow - a little surprised that Michigan jumped us. Still, it's by one measly point. Looks like we got more first place votes, so I'm guessing there were still a few voters who put Tennessee outside of the top 5, whereas I'm sure Michigan was in every voter's top 5.

DJz_BqoUIAAOgEQ.jpg

Reactions: PowerT4me
Just stay in the top 10 until the end of the season. The AU game will probably decide the Sec championship and possible 1 seed.

Reactions: Catbone

VN Store

Back