UT still 3rd in AP

If you guys really care to know, below is a link to AP and from there you can see who every voter voted for every poll throughout the year.

Our thorn is the Kansas beat writer (Jesse Newell) who has us the lowest ranked of all the writers week in and week out

UT still 3rd in APUT still 3rd in AP

Who cares?
This whining shows how little we know about college b-ball. Long season ahead. They need to get Turner healthy and keep fresh for the long haul.

Reactions: DC_Vol
We owe them one. Bruce's finale was a 30 point loss to UM.
They knew they where being fired at the end. How would you play knowing that info? And they only learned that the day before the game. So much is mental and that just took any edge away. Like the 08 Wyoming game. No player or coached cared a less and they never practiced all week. It is a mental game and when things happen things happen. It is not like every game is the same. And those of you that never played do not get that.

They beat North Carolina by like 20. Before you say North Carolina is overrated just remember they beat our one quality win, Gonzaga, by about 12.
I have no problem being number 3 in December.

Nobody is denying that's a quality win. But you said "wins". Their other 2 impressive wins are no longer that impressive.

For the record, I have no problem with being #3 either. But if voters had them behind us the previous week, what did they do the next week that validated them jumping over us?

Nobody is denying that's a quality win. But you said "wins". Their other 2 impressive wins are no longer that impressive.

For the record, I have no problem with being #3 either. But if voters had them behind us the previous week, what did they do the next week that validated them jumping over us?

Maybe our loss doesn't look as good this week as last?

They knew they where being fired at the end. How would you play knowing that info? And they only learned that the day before the game. So much is mental and that just took any edge away. Like the 08 Wyoming game. No player or coached cared a less and they never practiced all week. It is a mental game and when things happen things happen. It is not like every game is the same. And those of you that never played do not get that.

JuniorDrill?

Michigan didn’t do anything but I guess since the team that beat us lost it was enough to not move us.

One point difference in vote. We could flip at the next vote just based on voters learning more about how we have been playing.
Rank doesn’t realll matter. We have to stay healthy, develop depth and stay hungry. 3rd place helps.

I have never watched more basketball as I have in the last month. Calculating numbers, moves and matchups. It’s perfect for the down season of golf and my son and I have really bonded during it. I know to cherish it because you never know when it can end.

I remember when I use to do the same for football.

Reactions: spyfish007
That was the final straw for me with Hammy. What a crap thing to do.

Yea, Michigan should be #1 and we should be #2. Duke only beat a crappy Kentucky team.

Michigan is balanced and well coached. Very similar to Tennessee. Would be an awesome game.

I think top 5 is definitely Duke, UVA, us, Michigan, and Michigan St (in no particular order)

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back