US State Department Stirring It Up With Iran...

You're the one that posted the CNN story about FARS, you genius.
And you posted the one about the (1)"assassination attempt" that supposedly happened in September, (2) the source was the Iranian Republican Guard, (3)they supposedly captured the suspects involved, (4)haven't said who is responsible, (5) your headline as posted blamed "Israeli/Arab plot". . .

And you still don't get it?

Genius.

All those “scandal free” scabs on the Renegade’s crime spree are getting picked now...

What do you expect? He was a Muslim. He surrounded himself with a Muslim administration. He loved Iran, making them more powerful that the US. He was on the verge of making them more powerful than Israel as well. If Trump hadn’t taken over, they would be ruling the Middle East right now under Hitlery, while we continue to suffer at home. They were becoming a superpower, until Trump put the punishment back on them. I can think of many treasonous acts by Obummer, that could get him for life 10 life sentences.

Explain to me again why we have ships in the Persian Gulf right now?
I’m pretty certain I saw on the news that just before transiting into the Gulf the US gunboat captain was heard saying “hey watch this y’all I’m gonna take this gunboat into the Gulf and watch that Ras guy on VolNation lose his damn mind!” or something like that. You’re welcome.

I say bs, outside the need for ships to be floating launch bays for Tomahawk missiles. Carriers are for more important for having planes pre-positioned. I don't see any big Naval battles on the future like before WWII and even in WWII carriers were the biggest help in those battles.

Mostly agree with this. We project power because the 1st thing we do in any conflict is take over the skies and establish a no fly zone.

Problem is...and the article may say this as I havent read it...cruise missile tech has come a very long way and China in particular has made big strides. They are now waaay supersonic..like mach 5 to 8 I believe...and have range hundreds of miles further than before. They were built specifically to take out carriers and other big ships. If several are launched at once, we couldnt keep them from sinking a carrier...which would be catastrophic. 3000plus men and billions of dollars lost. Carriers are still important, but right now we bad need to develop an answer to these cruise missiles. We have no answer for them now.

VN Store

Back