US State Department Stirring It Up With Iran...

They are in international waters just like we are in the Persian Gulf.
I understand that. But having military ships coming to the edge of international waters is provocative no matter who does it. Why is this so hard for people to understand? Or maybe you all know exactly what I'm saying is true but want to play coy.

An Iranian barge modified to resemble an American aircraft carrier sank near the Strait of Hormuz. The “carrier,” built to take abuse in propaganda videos made by the Iranian regime, unexpectedly turned on its side near the Iranian port city of Bandar Abbas. The fake carrier is now a hazard for local shipping, and experts believe it will need to be towed away and salvaged.

Nothing to see here...

Oh FFS stop trying to defend these morons messing up and sinking the Mother of all Fake Aircraft Carriers Ras! 🤣
Let me show you one more time... for clarity.

An Iranian barge modified to resemble an American aircraft carrier sank near the Strait of Hormuz. The “carrier,” built to take abuse in propaganda videos made by the Iranian regime, unexpectedly turned on its side near the Iranian port city of Bandar Abbas. The fake carrier is now a hazard for local shipping, and experts believe it will need to be towed away and salvaged.

I’ll repeat the favor. The morons accidentally sunk the damn thing in shipping lanes and now it’s a maritime navigation hazard! 🤣

LMAO you’ve got this huge red button that’s easy to push that says “You better not make fun of my buddies the idiot Persians!” you can’t help yourself! 😎

F7C4F42F-8376-4AC6-96EB-D31093134391.jpeg

ND40 is certainly vastly more versed in military manners than me but the correlation between a barge and a 100k ton vessel with thousands of watertight compartments and armor is not comparable

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
ND40 is certainly vastly more versed in military manners than me but the correlation between a barge and a 100k ton vessel with thousands of watertight compartments and armor is not comparable
This particular Mother of all Fake Aircraft Carriers appears to have more in common with the Titanic than the Nimitz 😂

This particular Mother of all Fake Aircraft Carriers appears to have more in common with the Titanic than the Nimitz 😂
Check out the Iranian stealth fighter. Comes with a Garmin gps as standard and 3 month Sirus subscription. Sides look like one of those WW2 rafts

1597111136316.jpeg

1597111183951.jpeg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Does this mean we can pull out of the Middle East now that these guys are willing to form their own military alliance? Morocco is an odd member of the group, but anyways...

Unprecedented Permanent Security Forum Opens With Israel & 4 Arab States United Against Iran | ZeroHedge

negevforum.jpg

Above: Bahrain's Foreign Minister Abdullatif bin Rashid al-Zayani, left, Egypt's Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry, Israel's Foreign Minister Yair Lapid, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Morocco's Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita, and United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan

Does this mean we can pull out of the Middle East now that these guys are willing to form their own military alliance? Morocco is an odd member of the group, but anyways...

Unprecedented Permanent Security Forum Opens With Israel & 4 Arab States United Against Iran | ZeroHedge

negevforum.jpg

Above: Bahrain's Foreign Minister Abdullatif bin Rashid al-Zayani, left, Egypt's Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry, Israel's Foreign Minister Yair Lapid, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Morocco's Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita, and United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan

How does dumbass Blinkin square this round hole? Where is SA?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back