Urban Meyer to Jaguars

There’s his exit

Hostile work environment caused a series of medical related events which forces him to resign effective immediately.

Reactions: VolNExile
I have yet to see why Urban Meyer needs to be fired . Is he a prick? Yeah. That doesn’t mean he needs to be fired for trying out his new ventriloquist act on the chick at the bar.

Idk. Depends on how much ownership cares about winning. Bc you can’t win without the players and they don’t give a damn about him right now.

You can’t lose back to back to the Jets and Jags and keep your job. Can you?
No way Vrabel is fired with the last 2 years on his resume, especially given last week he was without his 2 best WR’s and Gilbert kept getting nicked up and Saffold went out hurt. The OL was not great at pass blocking but some of those looked like coverage sacks with the 2nd tier guys unable to get open. Swain and Firkser dropped some very catchable balls too. The run game was very feast or famine; Henry had good total yards but it was lose 2 to gain 2 then bust out 14 yards. I was hesitant of the Vrabel hire but one things he’s brought to them is a down but never out mentality; they lead the league in comeback wins over the last 2+ years and IMO that’s a quality or trait worth keeping around.

No way Vrabel is fired with the last 2 years on his resume, especially given last week he was without his 2 best WR’s and Gilbert kept getting nicked up and Saffold went out hurt. The OL was not great at pass blocking but some of those looked like coverage sacks with the 2nd tier guys unable to get open. Swain and Firkser dropped some very catchable balls too. The run game was very feast or famine; Henry had good total yards but it was lose 2 to gain 2 then bust out 14 yards. I was hesitant of the Vrabel hire but one things he’s brought to them is a down but never out mentality; they lead the league in comeback wins over the last 2+ years and IMO that’s a quality or trait worth keeping around.

what will get Vrabel fired is his terrible D and O coordinator hires.

John Robinson shouldnt be safe either with his 1st round draft busts. Its starting to rear its ugly head with our oline depth.

I believe that people make mistakes, being remorseful, and forgiveness and all that goes with that...........

But I am enjoying every second of this POS being crucified by the media. It's almost surreal because it always seems like scum just like him get away with this stuff.

I believe that people make mistakes, being remorseful, and forgiveness and all that goes with that...........

But I am enjoying every second of this POS being crucified by the media. It's almost surreal because it always seems like scum just like him get away with this stuff.

Except he wasn’t remorseful at all. He was looking to get out of there any way he could. His players and assistants know that and they laughed him out of his apology meeting. If they win a game I’ll be shocked

Reactions: VolNExile
Except he wasn’t remorseful at all. He was looking to get out of there any way he could. His players and assistants know that and they laughed him out of his apology meeting. If they win a game I’ll be shocked

That wasn't my point. My point was that I believe in giving forgiveness / 2nd chances for most people....blah blah.......but not for this guy. I am enjoying seeing him dangle and being called out by nearly everyone for his mistakes. I hope he continues to be humiliated. This guy has gotten away with so much for way too long. He deserves everything coming his way.

69443229.jpg

"Pride goeth before a fall"

Urban Meyers career train just went over the south rim of the Grand Canyon.

I'll hang up and watch...

Reactions: Jax_Vol

On Sunday, he let his frinkin' team talk him into one of the dumbest red flag challenge waste's of all time.

The Titans quarterback managed to throw the ball downfield about 12-15 yards as he was being grabbed. Urban said it was a 'fumble'.

His arm had to be going forward for the ball to travel 12-15 yards down the field. The tackler wasn't close to punching it out.

Even the referees were all laughing at him. What an idiot.

He'll be at LSU next year. Way in over his head with the grown men.

On Sunday, he let his frinkin' team talk him into one of the dumbest red flag challenge waste's of all time.

The Titans quarterback managed to throw the ball downfield about 12-15 yards as he was being grabbed. Urban said it was a 'fumble'.

His arm had to be going forward for the ball to travel 12-15 yards down the field. The tackler wasn't close to punching it out.

Even the referees were all laughing at him. What an idiot.

He'll be at LSU next year. Way in over his head with the grown men.

VN Store

Back