(Updated 8/2/2022) 2022 MLB Draft and Roster Management Discussion Thread

Personal update: We got some of my mom's test results back today and, unfortunately, things do not look good. Surgery is probably on the horizon and we are scheduling meetings with doctors to figure out the path moving forward. It's been pretty stressful for my family. Please continue to send good thoughts / prayers / good vibes our way. If I'm scarce here over the next few weeks, that is the reason. Thanks!
Prayers for your mom, you, and the rest of your family. Hang in there!

Personal update: We got some of my mom's test results back today and, unfortunately, things do not look good. Surgery is probably on the horizon and we are scheduling meetings with doctors to figure out the path moving forward. It's been pretty stressful for my family. Please continue to send good thoughts / prayers / good vibes our way. If I'm scarce here over the next few weeks, that is the reason. Thanks!

Lord we come together this evening to ask
For your Grace and Healing for this family. TN_gal is a much loved member of our Vol family and we pray here together that your will be done with Love for one of us. I will gladly carry some of her Family’s and Mother’s burden Lord. Just show me the way to be most helpful. We pray in your name Amen

Praying for you and your family 🙏

We’ll be here for you @TN_gal ! Check in for a break. I hope for the best for your mother, and prayers for all of you.

Positive vibes your way TN gal.

I do not understand the draft. Luc, Ethan, and Redmond along with several younger players have had a lot more success in high-level SEC games than some drafted. i do not get how what they see some times. I understand if they had not been at such a high level but it has been proven if you can succeed in the SEC you can succeed in MLB. Hope these guys get their shot.
I should add I know an outfielder (not at UT) a Blue Jays scout said was a round 8-12 pick. Wasn’t drafted at all. No idea what happened. Feel bad for the guy. At least he’s not out of eligibility.

Last edited:
Lawd, it looks even worse when I have a list in front of me and not just going through them in my head!
CTV and staff will have their hands full with this turnover!
We will have our hands full learning the new names that will be playing next year. CVT and staff will be fine because they have recruited for this situation.

VN Store

Back