Update on Henry T

I. Don’t. Care.

The only update I want is if he came back, his teammates accepted him, and he’s at the bottom of the depth chart.

Reactions: Alto1
Honestly , we all could just stop replying and let it fade but....Also, he’s a good player no disrespect but your my friend or my enemy (on the field), so get to working or get out lol.

Reactions: Memvol44
If anyone has the problem of entitlement, it’s us fans. We only care about these people as long as they play well for our team. We do zero for them, but expect them to fulfill all our sports fantasies. If they don’t fulfill our every expectation, we want them punished. Get over yourselves.
Why don't you get over your own damn self and stop lecturing other people? This is a college football internet message board forum for fans. What the hell are you expecting to read on here? If you have a problem with what is being posted, then you should spend your leisure time involved with other (hopefully, less offensive) interests.

Just read on 247 that he will not be at Ohio State this weekend but will be there in the near future, probably after their spring game.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1982Alum
AJ Johnson
Curt Maggitt
Cory Vereen
Jalen Reeves-Maybin

All met disappointment during their UT careers. None had to be begged to stay.

Which of those four are you pulling off the field to play To’oto’o?

Toto (misspelled intentionally) would play behind those guys along with many others in UT’s past. I’m not going to even pretend Toto would be in UT’s top 30 of all time UT LB’s.

Reactions: VaBornVol
IMO, he's good but not worth a 14+ page thread. He can be replaced and may have already peaked as he regressed last year. Not fast, not big, and can't cover I'd be surprised if he started on D for Alabama or Ohio State JMO.

Toto isn’t worthy enough to hold All Wilson’s jock strap and people are acting like he’s a once in a lifetime LB.

Toto (misspelled intentionally) would play behind those guys along with many others in UT’s past. I’m not going to even pretend Toto would be in UT’s top 30 of all time UT LB’s.

Yep he was behind a lot of former LB and wasn’t much different from Colton Jumper tackling machine that can’t cover SEC. their numbers were close on tackles both 1 interception both tackles went down their last year. A lot on here hated Jumper and he was all Vol and not much different from this guy stat wise. These ppl are hoping he comes back. Can’t understand that.

Attachments

• 22D0230D-3CE7-4589-A62F-E42970E5C5A5.png
    22D0230D-3CE7-4589-A62F-E42970E5C5A5.png
    852.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 5D2C3F7F-C897-4B6A-8401-6820421358BA.png
    5D2C3F7F-C897-4B6A-8401-6820421358BA.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 14
Why don't you get over your own damn self and stop lecturing other people? This is a college football internet message board forum for fans. What the hell are you expecting to read on here? If you have a problem with what is being posted, then you should spend your leisure time involved with other (hopefully, less offensive) interests.
So, you’re telling me to stop lecturing people by lecturing me? Nice. I will try to do better in the future to only agree with the ‘We hate Henry To’o To’o’ echo chamber that you live in.

VN Store

Back