Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

But I heard from a reliable source that we're wearing black jerseys with black numbers and black pants and a black helmet with orange socks.
hcx_digital_hearing_aid_beige_1.jpg

These are two iterations of the Pegasus 36 currently making the rounds on Facebook with a supposed release date of this coming Monday (which seems pretty early to me for a Week Zero given the last two years but, then again, the Florida/Miami game is practically in July).

I've read that the dark shoe is for men and the lighter shoe is for women, but I certainly hope that's not the case as the lighter one is way more wearable.

View attachment 211892View attachment 211893
They are releasing these next week.

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 "Tennessee" Men's Running Shoe - Hibbett US

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to uniforms, but that aside, I'm more concerned about what's in them than the style of the shirts.

Reactions: rkvdg
What Vol gear do y'all wear if not Nike? There are a few good other brands but the vast majority of non-Nike Vol apparel is complete trash

What Vol gear do y'all wear if not Nike? There are a few good other brands but the vast majority of non-Nike Vol apparel is complete trash
I still have and wear a lot of the Adidas scorch merchandise. It’s my favorite Vol gear ever.
And funny, I just noticed my avatar is of a Nike uniform. That will change soon.

Agreed. They look bigger than what I remember. Maybe it’s just the angle or whatever but in that picture they look much larger.

I am pro orange pants for big games that’s my stance. Every coach is different when it comes to stuff like that. I know a lot of coaches are superstitious about uniforms .

I don’t like the idea of recreating the 90’s with our uniforms. It was a great time to be a Vol fan, but that was then and this is now. The whole “Bama doesn’t change their uniforms, they just win” argument is played out and irrelevant to us. I don’t want to be Oregon, but a little modernized uniform mixed with some tradition isn’t a bad thing either.

I really feel like this is the way it should be. I honestly feel the uniforms feel dated and half assed the way they are. When you put together a complete uniform including cleats that actually match it looks better. Not only this but seriously when you dress better you feel better and as a player if you aren't in love with the uniform you are wearing then it does have an effect. Some of you will minimize this but it is true.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Thank you for the response I appreciate it. I think this past years shoe was no doubt the worst one, the only one I have not bought. Would love for them to make a Pegasus in team color, always thought that would be the best shoe for it
Last year's shoe was indeed awful. There is no wonder why it didn't sell. I do love the new Pegasus though. My only wish is that we could get some of the basketball teams exclusive shoes.

Reactions: Yeiser10

VN Store

Back