Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

TrumpedUpVol

These are two iterations of the Pegasus 36 currently making the rounds on Facebook with a supposed release date of this coming Monday (which seems pretty early to me for a Week Zero given the last two years but, then again, the Florida/Miami game is practically in July).

I've read that the dark shoe is for men and the lighter shoe is for women, but I certainly hope that's not the case as the lighter one is way more wearable.

light.jpg dark.jpg

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
I do really dislike how small our numbers are now
the tight jersey's make it a little different, but aside from the lack of black names and black outlines on the numbers, the unis are basically the same as they were back then, black cleats and all.

i'd settle for just having the block numbers back vs. the new nike font or whatever.

lukeneyland

the tight jersey's make it a little different, but aside from the lack of black names and black outlines on the numbers, the unis are basically the same as they were back then, black cleats and all.

i'd settle for just having the block numbers back vs. the new nike font or whatever.
I actually like how we ditched the black trim on the away shirts

These are two iterations of the Pegasus 36 currently making the rounds on Facebook with a supposed release date of this coming Monday (which seems pretty early to me for a Week Zero given the last two years but, then again, the Florida/Miami game is practically in July).

I've read that the dark shoe is for men and the lighter shoe is for women, but I certainly hope that's not the case as the lighter one is way more wearable.

View attachment 211892 View attachment 211893
I prefer the darker

DeerPark12

Dark shoe is indeed the men's, lighter shoe is the women's.

My information is still that these are a VERY limited run and will only be available through the Vol Shop and Nike.com. I can't see them leaving out Fanatics, but my Nike source swears they are.

508mikey

1998 National Champions

@Freak you got any info about the shoes ? Since VN gets a small portion of the sales from one of the sites (you always link it)

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Dark shoe is indeed the men's, lighter shoe is the women's.

My information is still that these are a VERY limited run and will only be available through the Vol Shop and Nike.com. I can't see them leaving out Fanatics, but my Nike source swears they are.
Sorry to be a broken record, but are they releasing any updates to the uniforms ( if there are any actually being made) anytime soon? If so, is there any info you are allowed to disclose? Thank in advance.

VN Store

Sponsors