Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

The white numbers on the blue jersey is easy to read. Those early 90's white jerseys that UT wore were hard to see on TV...thus the black outline before the USC game in '94. But with HDTV those would look great.

I think the subtle gray outline that @DeerPark12 mentioned for the white jerseys would look good.

One thing (the only thing) I liked about the Lyle era was that we wore different uniforms often.. I understand CP is trying to keep it tradition but when do you all think we will see or maybe even deserve different uniforms for games?

Our uniforms are perfect already. I don’t want 10 different jerseys to pick from. Wear Orange at home and White away. Simple.
This. No need to be gimmicky and wear 12 different kinds of uniforms for every game. Just like when Phil had us rolling in the 90's. From 93 to the 99 Memphis game we wore the same uniforms home and away. Keep it simple and just win.

Seeing as how Tennessee record is awful in alternates I think they should keep them traditional

SEC title game anyone?

I have to insist we bring back the block numbers and black outline on away numbers. If we are going to be all caveman with black cleats, go all the way with the primitive numbers. I hate the Nike number font we use. It doesn't work for me at all.

The Nike numbers draw the eye up which makes out players look even less buff than they actually are (hopefully they are bulking up right this moment).

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back