Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

Uniforms by Ralph Lauren Polo. Middle-aged yuppie men everywhere would rejoice. Cleats by Sperry's, too--complete the boating look. The Vol Navy would be thrilled.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you.

Yeah, and I don't take any person offense to anything negative said about any of the designs, again, I just do it for fun and entertainment. Positive or negatvie comments are all the same for me really, least it is conversation bout our beloved Vols. : )>

Again want to say I personally love the different concepts!!! That's why I always check this site but people should really get with the times, we are not bama, fl,sc,LSU, or at this point even ol miss! Something new that THE PLAYERS like cant hurt even the orange tie crowd...

This literally will not happen, as has already been addressed.

This is a bunch of students backing a fad cause, and they'll drop it as soon as something they deem more deplorable comes along.

Marijuana is still illegal in Tennessee man! Somebody get me a poster board and hand me that marker after you're finished sniffing it!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone that thinks Adidas didn't do a good job with our jerseys last year must not have watched the games. They finally got the orange right and the unis looked sweet.

Reactions: 4 people
CleVOLander,
We need more uniform pictures ... To much discussion, not enough pictures ... All this reading is stressing my public high school education and my degree from UT. :)

CleVOLander,
We need more uniform pictures ... To much discussion, not enough pictures ... All this reading is stressing my public high school education and my degree from UT. :)

Heehee, I hear ya, I hear ya....I'll see what I can do. ; )>

Heehee, I hear ya, I hear ya....I'll see what I can do. ; )>

Even if it is bad, it will give us something to talk about other than who has what contract. I liked your legacy uniforms. Maybe some more of those if you need ideas (like that is all you have time for is our every demand)

Thanks for your uniform pics, you are very talented.

Couple of questions:

1. Is Tennessee gonna be wearing those new adidas jerseys in the tourney?
2. What are the chances, and what do you think, of pride stickers for the helmet?

Just for S's and G's can you make the hideous design a few teams have for the basketball tournament? I just want to laugh to see how awful it would be on a football uniform.

Even if it is bad, it will give us something to talk about other than who has what contract. I liked your legacy uniforms. Maybe some more of those if you need ideas (like that is all you have time for is our every demand)

Thanks for your uniform pics, you are very talented.

Heh, thank you, and I'll see if I can't whip up some more throwbacks and what not....soon. ; )>

Just for S's and G's can you make the hideous design a few teams have for the basketball tournament? I just want to laugh to see how awful it would be on a football uniform.

Example?

Erwin, man.

That's my homeland. And that's how they handle elephants.

Love that place.

I remember hearing the story of the Erwin elephant hanging when I was in High School. We played Erwin in the Region baseball finals my senior year 1989. They beat us. Why did they hang the elephant? That part of the story I can't remember.

I remember hearing the story of the Erwin elephant hanging when I was in High School. We played Erwin in the Region baseball finals my senior year 1989. They beat us. Why did they hang the elephant? That part of the story I can't remember.

The elephant threw, trampled, and killed this hotel employee (who was feeding her) in Kingsport. The citizens of Kingsport panicked, claiming it was a killing machine and even had a cop unload a full magazine into the elephant, which did nothing. They didn't have a crane big enough to hang the elephant in Kingsport, so they shipped it to Erwin.

Or at least that's my understanding of it...

Couple of questions:

2. What are the chances, and what do you think, of pride stickers for the helmet?

Pride stickers are ok for OSU ,FSU, etc. Just not our thing.....would ugly up our helmets

Edit: I know the stickers aren't for design but still don't think its our thing for the reason above
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Couple of questions:

Please no to the pride stickers. Don't mess with the Helmet. Thick stripe and Power T are enough for me

We may be able to get out of the Adidas contract. I know many on here wish we were a Nike or Underarmour team, but because of our contract with Adidas, we are stuck. Some proactive students have taken it upon themselves to get UT to drop Adidas due to unfair treatment of overseas laborers, which if UT chose to accept, would invalidate our current contract. For more information, see the link below:

http://http://utdailybeacon.com/news/2013/mar/11/coalition-pushes-ut-cut-ties-adidas/

Will. NEVER. Happen

Couple of questions:

1. CCM declined as far as I'm tracking.
2. Never happen

The elephant threw, trampled, and killed this hotel employee (who was feeding her) in Kingsport. The citizens of Kingsport panicked, claiming it was a killing machine and even had a cop unload a full magazine into the elephant, which did nothing. They didn't have a crane big enough to hang the elephant in Kingsport, so they shipped it to Erwin.

Or at least that's my understanding of it...

If they tried to hang an elephant these days people would have a s**t fit. I always thought that was a cool story though. Well not for the elephant, only in the south would people decide that it's not enough to just kill it. "Let's hang the bas***d". I love living in the south:eek:lol:.

I'd like to see Tennessee wear orange helmets with white stripes for one of the games this season,maybe Homecoming.:dance2:

CleVOLander:
Any way to incorporate a stripe like this (the one behind the helmet) down the side of the shirt and pants. I think having the orange stripe with white outlines through the checkerboard gives it a hard edge.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 34
Didnt mean to limit its usage just to down the side. Anywhere you can incorporate it would be good.

VN Store

Back