Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

Well, since this thread has resurfaced from the grave I’ll do my usual proposal. Checkerboard britches that we can use for both home and away. It would give us a unique look. As far as I know there is no other college team doing this.

Back in the 90's UT's uniforms were made by SportsBell (I believe). The jerseys were "mesh" and the UT orange screening was a large font with a tiny white space with orange trim. I always heard the announcers couldn't see the numbers. Here's the 1994 UGA before they added the black trim for the S. Carolina game.

appreciate you posting this game...decided to watch the entire replay and I had forgot how sweet of a game that was...Little man Stewart was the man for that game with over 200 yards rushing and 4 TD's...and Hayden also had over 100 yards....almost 400 total yards rushing that game...that was one BA offensive line...wow

You know better than I do but could they not just add black back to the color pallete? Just seems like the momentum of the uniforms style is headed back toward the Fulmer years and that would be an easy fix

I would be very, very surprised if that happened.

a40d7cedf391c75aae0267af9b3282aa--sports-uniforms-football-uniforms.jpg
joke

Please leave the uniforms alone. It has no effect on performance.

VN Store

Back