Uncle Lou

I thought Voltard was that giant robot with the sword, created from 5 other smaller robots and controlled by a group of kids in need of parental oversite?
I think you mean Space Giants with a family of space robots lead by giant gold robot Goldar895c64238fc5405a132b23e77f89a5f1.jpg

Uncle Lou is actually alright once out of character. I like him better than Boogie. Boogie is bland, Lou tries to cut up and have fun, but Boogie just concerned about his super chats, and only recycles articles. Really don't bring much to the table imo
If you consider 3 DUIs alright…

Uncle Lou is actually alright once out of character. I like him better than Boogie. Boogie is bland, Lou tries to cut up and have fun, but Boogie just concerned about his super chats, and only recycles articles. Really don't bring much to the table imo
At least Boogie is a Tennessee fan

Reactions: Volfan1000
He has a new serious game analysis tonight. He believes Georgia will win because he believes Georgia will win the rushing battle but he gives plenty of praise for TN as a good team which can knock off Ga. He says if TN jumps out to a big lead early , Georgia and Bennett will not be able to keep up.

He has a new serious game analysis tonight. He believes Georgia will win because he believes Georgia will win the rushing battle but he gives plenty of praise for TN as a good team which can knock off Ga. He says if TN jumps out to a big lead early , Georgia and Bennett will not be able to keep up.
But will Uncle Lou add a Georgia helmet to the pile of helmets on his YSIO video on Sunday after Georgia loses to Tennessee?

Reactions: Volfan1000
this guy is obviously intimidated, irritated, or just disseminated by the Vols winning.
I didn’t know he was a GA fan at first.
this made me 😂…he is obviously uneasy about our cheat code offense.

It’s a gimmick. Watch his video on the talkin vawls YouTube channel, he’s a guest on You’ll see his actual take, gimmicks aside.
Knows his football, still hard to forgive for some of the things he’s said tho.

It’s a gimmick. Watch his video on the talkin vawls YouTube channel, he’s a guest on You’ll see his actual take, gimmicks aside.
Knows his football, still hard to forgive for some of the things he’s said tho.

this was my first exposure to him…I have since watched a couple of his videos. Seems like an typical highly invested SEC football fan.

He has some entertainment value because he gets so ramped up.

you have to be able to laugh at yourself and others to have entertainment value.

VN Store

Back