Uncle Lou

TN is going to beat his Dawgs on Saturday.
I cant wait to watch him.
it sounds like Kirby doesn't think they need to change anything with their defense.
7 out of the 15 touchdowns that Bama has allowed has come from TN.
I don't think GA can stop the Vols offense.
I also sense a bit of dread from GA.

Last edited:
I don't understand the Tennessee fan obsession with an idiot Georgia fan. He gets posted here constantly for reasons beyond me. I almost assume he just has accounts at all the fan sites and posts them himself.
I think his rankings and season prediction vids are reasonable but I don’t like his trash talk ones. For some reason he has tons of Vol fans eating his shtick up. We’ve been his number 1 punching bag for years so I don’t get it.

although i will tell on myself i prob didnt look or sound much diff after the bama game cause i broke into dont give a damn bout bama as the ball went thru the up rights lol :p:)

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I think his rankings and season prediction vids are reasonable but I don’t like his trash talk ones. For some reason he has tons of Vol fans eating his shtick up. We’ve been his number 1 punching bag for years so I don’t get it.
I like his YSIO videos on Sunday they're pretty good;)I wonder if Lou will add Georgia to his stack of helmets this Sunday on his next YSIO video:D

VN Store

Back