UK fans ripping on Neyland

Hopefully the stadium dripped on their heads as they left today, defeated again.
Not to long a drive home with the piss in your hair from a stadium that you got your asses handed to you again!!! Have a nice day and go vols. See you on the basketball court soon!!!!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
One poster wrote "Get within a mile of the stadium and you can smell the decades old urine. The place reeks." I'd LOVE to be able to respond
"Well, one thing you WON'T smell if you're a Kentucky fan is a WIN!"
Ain't seen you this fired up in many moons lol

And with all that, we still fill up the stadium. I wonder about Kentucky Stadium, anyone been? It usually looks deserted.
I have been to the fixed commenwealth stadium..... It wasn't anything special before they started caring equally about football as they do basketball but now it is a very nice stadium. With that said still seats half of what Neyland does and they had to renovate Kroger field to make it nice like UT is doing to Neyland. So personally I am glad they hated their time here bc I live in Indiana and every Kentucky fan I meet are miserable human beings.

I have been to the fixed commenwealth stadium..... It wasn't anything special before they started caring equally about football as they do basketball but now it is a very nice stadium. With that said still seats half of what Neyland does and they had to renovate Kroger field to make it nice like UT is doing to Neyland. So personally I am glad they hated their time here bc I live in Indiana and every Kentucky fan I meet are miserable human beings.

We went there a couple years ago, its actually a nice facility, but cant hold a candle to the history of Neyland!

Classic Colosseums construction stand the test of time...

20170622122018_1809886374_10701_0.jpg

NeylandStadium_Overhead_GI_.5807cabd0af71.jpg
I've been to both. Italian tour guide asks: "So how do you like it?" His face was priceless when I told him: "Well, it's no Neyland."

It really depends on where your seat is. For the better part of 6 years we've held season tickets in section T under the overhang. That side of the stadium(meaning concourse and concession area is nice). We arrived like 30 minutes late a few years ago to a Kentucky game oddly enough and our regular entrance was already closed. We had to enter the stadium through Gate 10. I was shocked to see the concourse in that area looked like it did in the 90's not to mention it was dark, not very well lit at all. I said to my friend this area is like the neglected step child section of the stadium or something.

There was a row of obnoxious UK fans in section YY8.. They were arguing with elderly men, cracking obscene jokes where the man in front of them turned around and basically chewed their asses out... I was sooooo glad we won to shut them up.. Those fans had terrible sportsmanship...

I'll never forget the 2010 UF game. Think it was Meyers last year as HC.
Anyway, it was half time and we had built a little momentum headed into the half.
Can't remember which section I sat in, it was close the visitors in the upper bowl near the jumbo tron.
Needless to say, it was bio break time for me and half the stadium.
Made my way into one of the bathrooms. Disgusted at how bad they were.
Gator fan managed to elbow his way in the spot next to me and managed to spray piss deflection on me.
Seems like your on top of each other in the restrooms like you are in the stadiums.
Maybe ill keep a urine bag with me next time and avoid the issue.

VN Store

Back