UGA fans upset after news of Mays leaving.

I heard there's a video out there of Cade Mays saying F#$# Tennessee.

If that's true why do we want him here?

I wouldn't want a guy like that on my team.

Definitely won't be a good look for him when NFL teams dig for info about him and find this. This will already hurt his draft stock.

You think the nfl cares about a kid saying f*** Tennessee? 😂

I wouldn't want a guy like that on my team.

Definitely won't be a good look for him when NFL teams dig for info about him and find this. This will already hurt his draft stock.
It won’t affect it one iota.

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come to UT.

-His footwork is terrible...

-He was overrated anyways...

-He left because UGA did not offer his brother...

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

Things are not looking very good in Athens at the moment.
You...
i cant even type it.

I love it. Eat a phat one Uga

Go check out joe mixon and watch the video of him demolishing a female. He was drafted in the 2nd round lol. Nfl doesn’t give a sh** about character.

Jeffrey Simmons went very late in the draft to the Titans. And he had a scuffle with a female. They were saying he would have likely went in the first or second round if it wasn't for that. So might want to think again.

An 18 year old kid running his mouth about some school he didnt choose is meh.. Yeah it sucked when he did it to Tennessee and I was pissed too but I got over it. The transfer portal is a fact of life. Lots of guys are going to transfer for whatever reason. Some of them are really good players. Sounds like Cade regretted what he did. What happened to his dad was strange. Oh well, nobody is perfect, I'll take him.

Reactions: Vols410
He was drafted 19th overall in the first round 😂😂😂
And he tore an ACL preparing for the draft...or he goes higher. Some need to “think” better before they advise...or Google something. 😏

Reactions: 615vols
If he said F Tennessee then I don't want him here. F him. I will not back a guy like that. And I will never root for another team.

I'm sure that you never said anything at 17 or 18 that you came to regret?

Luckily for most of use YouTube was not a thing when we were kids. Our stupid moments came and went without video evidence in most cases.

Reactions: vols4evah
He was drafted 19th overall in the first round 😂😂😂

You right.

Ok. Well, a few years ago Brian Drew was supposed to be the number 1 pick. But he fell way back. His teammates weren't even invited to this guy's birthday. Bad character definitely plays a roll. F Cade Mays. Rocky Top is too good for him.

I'm sure that you never said anything at 17 or 18 that you came to regret?

Luckily for most of use YouTube was not a thing when we were kids. Our stupid moments came and went without video evidence in most cases.

I was a POS back then. And still am now. Hence why I've went nowhere in life. Character plays a role. And if he's going to bad mouth this university we should be bad mouthing him.

I was a POS back then. And still am now. Hence why I've went nowhere in life. Character plays a role. And if he's going to bad mouth this university we should be bad mouthing him.
Go ahead. Stay off the sidewalk...we’re busy.

You right.

Ok. Well, a few years ago Brian Drew was supposed to be the number 1 pick. But he fell way back. His teammates weren't even invited to this guy's birthday. Bad character definitely plays a roll. F Cade Mays. Rocky Top is too good for him.
Brian Drew? 🤨

Cade Mays is the type of guy that gets drafted by the Chargers and then his daddy whines like a little twat and gets him sent to the Giants.

Vols don't need any spoiled brats on this team that bad mouth this university.

We've already got one spoiled brat at QB.

Not sure why people keep saying this, but he was committed to the vols from 2015-2018 under butch jones. He only decommitted after jones was fired. Pruitt and Fulmer met with mays, but he wasn’t listening and then went to uga shortly after.
I'm sure that Butch's performance in his last season already had him reconsidering. Regardless, of course he was going to decommit when the staff that had recruited him for years got fired. By the time Pruitt came on board, he'd seen UT fire Butch, set an all-time single-season record for losses, he'd seen us almost hire Schiano, then not hire Schiano after a fan revolt, almost hire Mike Leach, fire an AD before he could hire Leach, bring back the old coach as AD, and then finally hire a coach.

What kid in his right mind would want to get into a mess like that? He did UT a favor if he even did the courtesy of meeting Pruitt and Fulmer after that shitshow. You can look back on it two years later and say maybe he made a mistake, but he had no reasonable expectation that Tennessee would reach respectability again in just two years. The UT program was a toxic waste dump when Mays signed with UGA.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

Maybe because he was an 18 year-old kid trying to make the best decision for himself and his future, and he was having to deal with adults talking shyt about him and to him, and probably not a one of them would dare say it to his face.

Tennessee football was a Superfund site when Mays chose the Dawgs. This was no different than when Peyton Manning didn't go to Ole Miss because the Rebels were on probation and a complete mess, and there are still OM fans who are mad 25 years later, even though they got Cooper before him and Eli after him. I recall both Archie and Cooper basically saying Peyton did what he had to do and OM fans needed to get off his back. Mays didn't have that going for him.

VN Store

Back