UGA collapsing

We were 5-10 against Richt, here's to hoping we can soon compare him to Ray Goff or Jim Donnan, whom we were 9-1 against.

Exactly. Something tells me these predictions of a UGA collapse might be just a tad premature. I'm gonna file it right next to this being the year we beat UF. I'll believe it when it happens.

I know we have no right to have an overconfident attitude regarding the state of our program, especially considering we are exiting the worst ever decade of UT football. But, it must be terrible to be a Georgia fan. They have no excuse. All the talent in the world in their front yard, and they can't win the games that matter. It's pitiful... I wonder if they have a trophy case set aside for recruiting classes??
Exiting being the key word!

Reactions: Dumpsterfirefan
Exactly. Something tells me these predictions of a UGA collapse might be just a tad premature. I'm gonna file it right next to this being the year we beat UF. I'll believe it when it happens.

I've yet to have a dialogue with anybody on this board admitting to posts about having equal talent to UF before '18 and '19. I saw plenty of those threads though. And frankly, I think we did/do have equal talent to UF and it frustrates me that the majority of fans just accept those losses as Butch Jones problems. In '18, Kentucky drilled UF at the swamp before our embarrassment at home to UF. Then '19 came, and UF was another expected loss. Now '20 is here, and most posters are saying UF is probably an expected loss again. No. You don't beat UF at home this year then you have accomplished less than Jones.

VN Store

Back