UFC Thread

Well, did Diaz come on late or did Masvidal dominate from start to finish ?

Masvidal definitely won the first two rounds and probably the third. He had a knockdown in the 1st and 2nd, but there was a good 2 minutes where Nate Diaz was controlling the fight at the end of the first. So stupid. Masvidal was definitely starting to drag ass and Nate might've won this.

Reactions: The Dog
Bad stoppage ?

Yeah. I mean, I don't pretend to know when a fight should be stopped but I do know they frequently let guys go with a much worse eye than that.

Edit: and this is what Rogan is saying right now. He's saying Vegas allows much more eye damage

Reactions: The Dog
Appreciate it guys. Damn, I don't know if this was PPV or not, but u would think if it was, doctors and referees would realize they should hold off stopping a fight early, knowing how much it could affect the next PPV buys, imo. I know the fighters' health is paramount, but refs and docs have to understand what the fans want to see when 2 damn good fighters are in the octagon and let it play out. We pay to see the fighters (although I didn't pay for anything tonight, stoppages like this is why I didn't, plus I'm kinda on a budget) not the refs and docs

I wish the fight would have kept going but I don’t think it’s a terrible stoppage. It was a no win situation for the doctor there.

Dana already saying he’s not interested in the rematch. Wouldn’t shock me to see them screw Nate over.

I've always disliked Corey Anderson because of his boring style but now he's acting like a fkn idiot. He talked **** saying Bones is ducking him (Bones took the fight against #4 Reyes instead).

Anderson is #5, and though he is on a 4 fight win streak, his best wins are #6 Blachowitz (but it was years ago) and old Teixeira. Anderson was just offered #3 Smith and basically said "nah, I'll wait for Jones." I hope Dana gives Santos or Smith a rematch before he gives Anderson a chance.

Well, well, well.

"Essentially, the UFC and USADA have found that as drug testing technology advances -- and is capable of detecting extremely trace amounts of banned substances -- it is resulting in the punishment of athletes who have unknowingly consumed contaminated supplements and received no performance-enhancing benefits from them."

UFC's new drug policy fights tainted supplements

I didn't even know the Blackzillians founder died but this is f***ed up

After accusing Usman of using steroids, ‘Chaos’ brought up the death of Hard Knocks 365 (formerly Blackzilians) co-founder Glenn Robinson, who passed away last year due to heart attack. Covington implied that Usman was responsible for Robinson’s death and said the former coach would be watching ‘The Nigerian Nightmare’ from hell.

ATT owner comments on Covington mocking Glenn Robinson’s death: I’m not going to talk trash about somebody who’s passed away

VN Store

Back