UFC Thread

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Well, did Diaz come on late or did Masvidal dominate from start to finish ?
Masvidal definitely won the first two rounds and probably the third. He had a knockdown in the 1st and 2nd, but there was a good 2 minutes where Nate Diaz was controlling the fight at the end of the first. So stupid. Masvidal was definitely starting to drag ass and Nate might've won this.

The Dog

Because I Can
Appreciate it guys. Damn, I don't know if this was PPV or not, but u would think if it was, doctors and referees would realize they should hold off stopping a fight early, knowing how much it could affect the next PPV buys, imo. I know the fighters' health is paramount, but refs and docs have to understand what the fans want to see when 2 damn good fighters are in the octagon and let it play out. We pay to see the fighters (although I didn't pay for anything tonight, stoppages like this is why I didn't, plus I'm kinda on a budget) not the refs and docs

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I've always disliked Corey Anderson because of his boring style but now he's acting like a fkn idiot. He talked **** saying Bones is ducking him (Bones took the fight against #4 Reyes instead).

Anderson is #5, and though he is on a 4 fight win streak, his best wins are #6 Blachowitz (but it was years ago) and old Teixeira. Anderson was just offered #3 Smith and basically said "nah, I'll wait for Jones." I hope Dana gives Santos or Smith a rematch before he gives Anderson a chance.

VN Store

Sponsors