UAW On Strike

Not sure what this is proving. The original statement had to do with supposed Fetterman haters on here are also unable to construct complete sentences. I read the first few of these and they seem to be complete sentences using English words.
Double D was a voodoo guy..you ever see that? Said he was purified by some family member.

Reactions: StarRaider
Double D was a voodoo guy..you ever see that? Said he was purified by some family member.
I seem to remember something along those lines and Double D is, shall we say, out there. But he speaks in complete, nonsensical as some may consider them, sentences.

For another example, AOC speaks articulately in complete sentences while nothing she says has more intellectual weight than the incoherent babbling of Fetterman.

I seem to remember something along those lines and Double D is, shall we say, out there. But he speaks in complete, nonsensical as some may consider them, sentences.

For another example, AOC speaks articulately in complete sentences while nothing she says has more intellectual weight than the incoherent babbling of Fetterman.
Kamala is a great orator.

I am not the one making statements like you did. I expect people to stand by what they say.
I stand by it. I'll let you do your homework. I don't care to call anybody out by name just because you want to pretend like it doesn't happen. I'm not that mean-spirited.

Last edited:

Liberal actor John Cusack says Democratic Party Elite 'sold out the working class for decades' and accuses them of not having 'moral and intellectual honesty'​

Liberal actor John Cusack has launched a blistering attack on the Democratic Party elite, saying they have 'sold out the working class for decades' and do not have 'moral and intellectual honesty'.

The 57-year-old shared a lengthy takedown on social media, in which he said top flight democrats are 'full of s***' and blamed them for pushing people towards supporting Republicans like Donald Trump.

The Serendipity and Say Anything actor also slammed what he called 'Obama corporatist democrats', claiming many were further right on domestic policy than Richard Nixon.

In another scathing attack on the former President, he also blasted Barack Obama's famous 'hope and change' slogan, saying it had simply become 'another branded hustle.'

There is a balance. I'm not for workers being taken advantage of, but the UAW is on the far opposite end of the spectrum. The UAW is what gives unions (in general) a very bad perception in the US.
I grew up in a UAW household. The benefits were insanely good and they pay wasn’t bad either. I used to read the monthly newsletters my dad would get and one article has stuck with me since the mid 90’s.
It dealt with benefits cost and how Ford was paying more for pensions and healthcare benefits for retirees than for their workforce. They were actually paying more for those not making their products than those that were.
It also said that compared to Toyota’s non-union workforce (at the time… they may be union now IDK) they were in a $1500 hole per vehicle in production costs as a result.
Sounds like a winning strategy doesn’t it?

I grew up in a UAW household. The benefits were insanely good and they pay wasn’t bad either. I used to read the monthly newsletters my dad would get and one article has stuck with me since the mid 90’s.
It dealt with benefits cost and how Ford was paying more for pensions and healthcare benefits for retirees than for their workforce. They were actually paying more for those not making their products than those that were.
It also said that compared to Toyota’s non-union workforce (at the time… they may be union now IDK) they were in a $1500 hole per vehicle in production costs as a result.

For a little while.

look at California and other liberal states public pensions and HC. They have commitments that are unsustainable. Of course Federally as well.

We're losing $1500/truck. We gotta sell more trucks!

Liberal actor John Cusack says Democratic Party Elite 'sold out the working class for decades' and accuses them of not having 'moral and intellectual honesty'​

Liberal actor John Cusack has launched a blistering attack on the Democratic Party elite, saying they have 'sold out the working class for decades' and do not have 'moral and intellectual honesty'.

The 57-year-old shared a lengthy takedown on social media, in which he said top flight democrats are 'full of s***' and blamed them for pushing people towards supporting Republicans like Donald Trump.

The Serendipity and Say Anything actor also slammed what he called 'Obama corporatist democrats', claiming many were further right on domestic policy than Richard Nixon.

In another scathing attack on the former President, he also blasted Barack Obama's famous 'hope and change' slogan, saying it had simply become 'another branded hustle.'

Translation: My career is on the skids and I need attention so I can get on Dancing With The Stars.

Union Work Union dues --> Union accounts ---> democrat party

UAW members are huge supporters of the democrat party. The same party that’s pushing this green agenda they will eventually kill thousands of their jobs.

Reactions: AM64
What a disgusting POS Biden is.

UAW workers make more money and have better benefits than auto workers who are not unionized. Hmmm: can't decide who are the real puddin' heads. Why do you think manufacturers come to the South? Because it's full of puddin'heads.

VN Store

Back