Uab Game On Tv

I say forget the fans..stop the whinning..Whats important is what would help the team the most. Some would argue that an early start on Sat. would give the team some experience in the heat to help prepare the team for the grueling battle in the swamp, plus give the team an extra day of preparation.

My first UT game was a few years ago in the opener against Syracuse... hot, but unforgettable. I agree about helping with conditioning for the UF game, plus the normal week instead of a short one. I'll be there ready to rock.

The worst games ever are the 11 am games. I think we've had one in the last three years, but it was horrible. Noon isn't so bad.

Originally posted by Vol67@Jun 3, 2005 2:22 PM
Uf is a night game
[snapback]100497[/snapback]​

That should be a great atmosphere!!!

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jun 3, 2005 2:58 PM
That should be a great atmosphere!!!
[snapback]100507[/snapback]​

....with some serious TV ratings. Get ready for a pregame show filled with about 25 Urban Meyer mini-documentaries.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 3, 2005 3:01 PM
....with some serious TV ratings.  Get ready for a pregame show filled with about 25 Urban Meyer mini-documentaries.
[snapback]100509[/snapback]​

Exactly! That is why it's important that we not only beat the Gators, but dominate them if at all possible. :gun:

I won't begin to think about Florida until after we get past UAB. Especially with it being the opener, that one's not going to be a cupcake.

I'll just be glad when the season gets here so we can snipe at other teams and coaches and not at each other.

:(

Ionly add to the arguement, maybe CPF, had a say in the heat?

Sure we get the week off and 1 extra day isnt going to make a difference if your not out in it. Ive never been to the Mudhole but those i know that have say, it was almost midnight and i still couldnt breathe.
Me as a fan on the opener' i'll be there' who carries the game? Well that i like, it's a non-sec so who care's, tapes in the vcr, i'll watch it later....

Could be some inside info going on....Screw Heisman bs' Tn dont win that, period...Heck we couldnt get team of the year, espn gave it to a baseball team yankers believe it was, isnt that who they give it to every yr?..........

UAB wont be over looked, film from now until sept, is more the reason to step out, step up and make the example.

Beside's, the updates on espn will, be continuious, thru the day...They'll be between the game they carry and UT scores......

VN Store

Back