'19 TX WR Isaiah Neyor

Y’all acting like a 2 star is the next Randy Moss. Sigh.
Another star gazer. Film of the Kid showes he can get open, catch the ball, and elude tacklers after the catch. He runs good routs and puts points on the board. Give the guy some credit. So the rating systems missed another player. They do it all the time.

Reactions: onevol74
Tipping of this hat? He's already committed to us.
There is so much drama and panic about the Ole Miss visit in this thread, just thought I would add to the suspense.
What's more, let him have his moment.
AP was kind of like the kid in the back seat asking "Are we There Yet?" When he could have just Stated "What date do you plan on arriving on Campus"

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfullVol
There is so much drama and panic about the Ole Miss visit in this thread, just thought I would add to the suspense.
What's more, let him have his moment on Wednesday.
AP was kind of like the kid in the back seat asking "Are we There Yet?" When he could have just Stated "What date do you plan on arriving on Campus" CJH properly has a Signed LOI in his desk drawer.
Transfers don't sign LOI.

Reactions: KptVFL and VOLSONLY
Transfers don't sign LOI.
Either the Kid shows up or he doesn't. Tired of all the Salivating over 18 to 22 year old kids. I just think he was tired as Crap and wanted to get home. Everything is now in a state of how much money can you bring to the Table to buy my services because of NIL. If he comes fine if he does not then Tennessee better figure out that they are going to have to get the money in the bank to get who the fans want. The only reason this kid does not come here is because of the Money.... You know if Kiffin made a run for him he was loaded with Cash...

Last edited:
What's more, let him have his moment.
AP was kind of like the kid in the back seat asking "Are we There Yet?" When he could have just Stated "What date do you plan on arriving on Campus"
That’s AP’s job to ask those questions

That’s AP’s job to ask those questions
Of Course it is his job....but his job is not to nail down a recruit with a YES or NO answer.
That is the coach's responsibly and he seemed to keep pushing the rope.
Not his best outbound interview.
If you try to box a person in a corner, like he did, then, the interview becomes about the interviewer and not the interviewee.
The fact that AP referred to Ole Miss at all was telling and the question asked "Does Tennessee Fans have anything to Worry about? What was the kid suppose to say? Comparing Oxford to Knoxville Question? Really? There is no comparison..... why ask?
Maybe AP was told to try to reel him back in? who knows.
The kid handled the interview very well.
I think this Kid is tired of the process and it showed.
Compare his interview to Verse's interview.
My take is that Ole Miss offered a ton of Money and there is some concern.

Reactions: irish1485
This thread is getting really tedious. I know, I know, "don't open it then," but it's not that easy because each new post could be legitimate information.

Unfortunately, most posts are people analyzing his exit interview like the Zapruder film, and baselessly speculating about Ole Miss.

This is recruiting. Always has been, always will be. Maybe I'm just cranky and need another cup of coffee.

This thread is getting really tedious. I know, I know, "don't open it then," but it's not that easy because each new post could be legitimate information.

Unfortunately, most posts are people analyzing his exit interview like the Zapruder film, and baselessly speculating about Ole Miss.

This is recruiting. Always has been, always will be. Maybe I'm just cranky and need another cup of coffee.
Well then me and you are in the same boat.

Reactions: RhodesVol

When the younger generation gets up out of bed this morning, 3/4 will google Zapruder film

Y’all acting like a 2 star is the next Randy Moss. Sigh.

Quite possibly the dumbest statement in this board. Clown still looking at a kids Hs stars instead of what he is now which is being recruited by Riley, Sark, Kiffin and Heupel who have produced the best WR production over the last 5 years. Meanwhile this guy worried about what Demetrius Robertson probably doing since he was a 5 star in Hs that did nothing in college

VN Store

Back