'19 TX WR Isaiah Neyor

He didn’t seem 100% to me. Think Ole Miss in still in it

Feels very much like he is going home to discuss the offers or wait on counter offers before going to either school. Or he honored his visit commitment to us but is going to wait to get back home to let our coaches know he’s going to Ole Miss. There’s just no reason to be that evasive with the answer if it was over. Again, I hope I’m being paranoid and will be happy to be wrong.

Feels very much like he is going home to discuss the offers or wait on counter offers before going to either school.
-AP...."Should Tenn fans worry...".

-Neyor..."They shouldn't have anything to worry about"

Reckon next wkend will settle some BVS folks fears...
If he sticks with Tennessee — and he said he’s still committed to the Vols right now — he could be back on campus by next weekend to begin spring-semester classes on Jan. 24.
-Callahan

I’m not so sure this is over. Did he ever say he was committed and going to be at Tennessee? It seemed like every time Price tried to nail him down, he avoided eye contact and talked around the question. I hope I’m wrong.
He said Tennessee fans had nothing to worry about. Did you even watch the video?

I'll actually start feeling very worried if we lose him

Would really suck. This guy is Uber talented and is ridiculously perfect for our offense.

Reactions: berryvol
He said Tennessee fans had nothing to worry about. Did you even watch the video?

Since you ask, I did watch the video and I listened to the video. He actually said Tennessee fans shouldn’t have anything to worry about. I wish he would have said what you misquoted or any other reassuring comments like GBO or can’t wait to play in Neyland, etc. but he didn’t despite Austin trying to get him to. You may be right in the end and I hope you are, but anyone that watches that video and comes away feeling 100% about his commitment is being naive. He even said he had to make a final decision. His body language and answers were both sketchy. Sorry but did you watch the video?

Kid wasn’t recruited at all out of HS probably just trying to come off the visit high and make sure he is 100% before he goes on camera guaranteeing anything. Seems smart.

Reactions: KeepinUpWithJones
He doesn't seem sketchy to me at all. Some kids like these interviews when they're trying to leave. To some it's a little annoying and corny. These kids are not fans that have nothing else to do. They don't know who Austin Price is or what he means to the fan base. The kid is going home to pack, and will be here next weekend. If for some reason he doesn't, then oh well. I hope our coaches don't give the same beta vibes that's been common in here lately. Sheesh!

He doesn't seem sketchy to me at all. Some kids like these interviews when they're trying to leave. To some it's a little annoying and corny. These kids are not fans that have nothing else to do. They don't know who Austin Price is or what he means to the fan base. The kid is going home to pack, and will be here next weekend. If for some reason he doesn't, then oh well. I hope our coaches don't give the same beta vibes that's been common in here lately. Sheesh!
Austin Price means something to the fanbase? When did that happen??

I assume AP is going based off staff vibes more than anything he got from kid as if it was just video I don’t think he would be as confident. He probably followed up with staff members to get their take

Reactions: KeepinUpWithJones
Bottom Line the Kid looked tired and wanted to get home.
Ole Miss probably threw everything they could to get him.
To be honest, the AP interview was not telling and the prying at him was kind of annoying.
The Kid had bags under his eyes. He looked tired and appeared to have zero intent of tipping his hat before Signing Day.
He was like just get me the **** out of here I am tired and ready to leave.
What was he suppose to Say? He said enough.

To be honest, the AP interview was not telling and the prying at him was kind of annoying.
The Kid had bags under his eyes. He looked tired and appeared to have zero intent of tipping his hat before Signing Day.

There is no signing day for this kid. He can show up to campus tomorrow and be enrolled if he wants.

Tipping of this hat? He's already committed to us.

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back