'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

If we close this guy I am ALL IN on us going to Atlanta for the first time since 07.
No single freshman player will put me over the top at this point for 2020. But I do think our odds of getting to Atlanta for the next 3-4 years go up materially with him. Some may not see it, but I think his tape is phenomenal personally.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
No single freshman player will put me over the top at this point for 2020. But I do think our odds of getting to Atlanta for the next 3-4 years go up materially with him. Some may not see it, but I think his tape is phenomenal personally.

I know comparisons gets thrown around a lot, but IMO, his tape is actually the closest to College/Pro Kamara that I have seen in all the most recent classes.

I know comparisons gets thrown around a lot, but IMO, his tape is actually the closest to College/Pro Kamara that I have seen in all the most recent classes.
I agree. He looks like he's playing a video game out there with breakaway speed to back up the moves.

Like I said I want someone that wants to be here I have no time for drama
You’re not one of those guys that shows up in a dramatic thread and proclaims you have no time for drama right? I mean you have some time for drama, you checked this thread, wrote this post. Hell I bet you’re even checking this thread again and reading my stupid post that has no real merit to the discussion but creates even more drama.

You’re not one of those guys that shows up in a dramatic thread and proclaims you have no time for drama right? I mean you have some time for drama, you checked this thread, wrote this post. Hell I bet you’re even checking this thread again and reading my stupid post that has no real merit to the discussion but creates even more drama.
giphy.gif

Just found out he signed a financial aid agreement with ga, backed off of that, was "crystal balled" to A&M, then that changed....Then it was LSU that had a "very strong chance", then apparently he visited Tennessee because of a coach and people thought they were in it, then Ole Miss and now apparently we're a favorite...This kid honestly sounds like a very talented flake.

Just found out he signed a financial aid agreement with ga, backed off of that, was "crystal balled" to A&M, then that changed....Then it was LSU that had a "very strong chance", then apparently he visited Tennessee because of a coach and people thought they were in it, then Ole Miss and now apparently we're a favorite...This kid honestly sounds like a very talented flake.
If you just found all that out...you are definitely not informed or qualified enough to judge the guy. Most of the time in recruiting, “flaky” kids are being manipulated behind the scenes by family members or surrogate “handlers.” Which is why the NPA guys moved Evans to Nashville - to have space and a healthy environment to make his decision away from bad influences in Texas.

If you just found all that out...you are definitely not informed or qualified enough to judge the guy. Most of the time in recruiting, “flaky” kids are being manipulated behind the scenes by family members or surrogate “handlers.” Which is why the NPA guys moved Evans to Nashville - to have space and a healthy environment to make his decision away from bad influences in Texas.
Like I said, I don't follow recruiting super closely, just surface level really...Found out we were the "favorite" (at the moment) to land this big time back from Texas, who I'd assumed already signed, so I decided to do a little searching for info and found all that stuff out...It certainly sounds kinda flaky, you gotta admit that...And not necessarily that I don't still want him, he's obviously super talented, but it does seem like kind of a strange story.

Like I said, I don't follow recruiting super closely, just surface level really...Found out we were the "favorite" (at the moment) to land this big time back from Texas, who I'd assumed already signed, so I decided to do a little searching for info and found all that stuff out...It certainly sounds kinda flaky, you gotta admit that...And not necessarily that I don't still want him, he's obviously super talented, but it does seem like kind of a strange story.
You don’t follow recruiting super closely, yet you are on a rival’s board posting about a recruit? I could see you maybe not following closely and you check out your own board to dig and maybe make a few posts, but a rival’s board? I’m not buying it.

You don’t follow recruiting super closely, yet you are on a rival’s board posting about a recruit? I could see you maybe not following closely and you check out your own board to dig and maybe make a few posts, but a rival’s board? I’m not buying it.
Not sure what the implication here is, but it's probably wrong...I saw on a Gator site a couple days ago that we had a chance at this guy, I'm mostly on this board when it comes to college sports banter (Credit to Freak, the community, and everyone involved with this sit on that by the way) and I saw a thread in recruiting about said big time running back and decided to post in it...It really is that simple.

*EDIT* And what I mean by "not follow it closely" is that I have not, nor will I ever, subscribed to a paid recruiting service...I've never watched a live "hat ceremony...I obviously care who we get, but I'm not obsessing over it.

Reactions: StanfordVol
Not sure what the implication here is, but it's probably wrong...I saw on a Gator site a couple days ago that we had a chance at this guy, I'm mostly on this board when it comes to college sports banter (Credit to Freak, the community, and everyone involved with this sit on that by the way) and I saw a thread in recruiting about said big time running back and decided to post in it...It really is that simple.
I think you’re playing dumb...and nailing the performance!

VN Store

Back