'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Now that the dead period is over I thought there’d be something in the way of news. Do our inside guys have any tidbit, speculation, wild guesses, anything? Atlanta Vol? Bassmaster?

Now that the dead period is over I thought there’d be something in the way of news. Do our inside guys have any tidbit, speculation, wild guesses, anything? Atlanta Vol? Bassmaster?

National nonVol types are saying he's leaning gators these days. Who knows? He's actual;ly become boring with the stringing everybody along act.

Reactions: Xtra Orange
Tennessee coaches and Evans still in conversation. All eyes are on whether or not he visits Florida, otherwise it’s either us or Ole Miss...

I do agree with that sentiment, and while this won't thrill the star gazing masses, I think he's a better fit at UF than at UT. We're building a culture and I just don't know that this kid would be a positive presence in the locker room. Granted, I know little of him outside what the media and message boards have put out, but I'd rather he go elsewhere.
I’m not going to condemn Evans for past actions. Who knows ?, he may be able to come here and teach Middleton a thing or two about how to act responsibly as a scholarship athlete.

Reactions: CR-vol
So how long can he actually drag this out? At what point will he have to be enrolled to be eligible this fall?
I'm pretty sure that if he hasn't shown up and worked out and practiced, he won't be playing for most of the season.

I would anticipate that May would be the very latest this drags out.

I'm pretty sure that if he hasn't shown up and worked out and practiced, he won't be playing for most of the season.

I would anticipate that May would be the very latest this drags out.
Soooo technically Feb 4th is more cerimonial than an actual deadline. I understand that some players want to insure their spots on a roster but in reality it's kinda like Valentine's day, right? Just a ploy by the big stuffed animal, chocolate, rose, card, jewelery and condom companies to use our deeply ingrained need to reproduce against us just to make a buck... Yep... It's exactly like that 😬😂

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back