'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

VQ

Another notable who could make it to campus sometime before spring break is 2020 5-star tailback Zach Evans. The Vols continue to push here and are working to host Evans on an unofficial visit before he takes his final OV to Florida toward the end of March. Many have the Gators trending here but intel suggests Evans is far from making a final decision and Tennessee is still very much

I like that AV isn’t in here with updates. I see that as a good thing. He’s still out there passing around the offering plate

Reactions: GojiraVol17
@Atlanta VOL ... when you visiting with Evans?
tumblr_mhdjf3v4pJ1rv8logo1_r1_500.gif

I like that AV isn’t in here with updates. I see that as a good thing. He’s still out there passing around the offering plate

Just found out he signed a financial aid agreement with ga, backed off of that, was "crystal balled" to A&M, then that changed....Then it was LSU that had a "very strong chance", then apparently he visited Tennessee because of a coach and people thought they were in it, then Ole Miss and now apparently we're a favorite...This kid honestly sounds like a very talented flake.

Sounds to me like If he’s not showcased the minute he steps on any campus he’s putting in Portal papers

Reactions: BaldBiker
Not sure what the implication here is, but it's probably wrong...I saw on a Gator site a couple days ago that we had a chance at this guy, I'm mostly on this board when it comes to college sports banter (Credit to Freak, the community, and everyone involved with this sit on that by the way) and I saw a thread in recruiting about said big time running back and decided to post in it...It really is that simple.

*EDIT* And what I mean by "not follow it closely" is that I have not, nor will I ever, subscribed to a paid recruiting service...I've never watched a live "hat ceremony...I obviously care who we get, but I'm not obsessing over it.
----> FF

Florida or Tennessee I think would both be good landing places for him. I think either place he ends up he’s going to be someone’s problem. He brings remarkable talent but he’s going to need some guidance probably more so than most kids. I think he can succeed or fail either place but those programs are his best bet.

Ole Miss I just see as a disaster waiting to happen. Kiffin is a good coach but is so lacking on discipline I don’t see that as a great environment for him.

Oh and btw Gators suck

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Florida or Tennessee I think would both be good landing places for him. I think either place he ends up he’s going to be someone’s problem. He brings remarkable talent but he’s going to need some guidance probably more so than most kids. I think he can succeed or fail either place but those programs are his best bet.

Ole Miss I just see as a disaster waiting to happen. Kiffin is a good coach but is so lacking on discipline I don’t see that as a great environment for him.

Oh and btw Gators suck
I just don't see how he fits with Mullen. ZE seems like a pretty quiet, straightforward guy. Mullen is a loud clown. I could see him reluctantly falling in line with Pruitt. I could actually see him liking a chill guy like Kiffin that comes off as a bit of a guy that goofs off in his free time.

VN Store

Back