'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

@de1conley sorry for the random bump, but is Jabari Small closer to the 177 as listed on Rivals or more towards the 190’s like on 247?

Also, if he is more towards the 190’s I hope he gains 20 or more pounds and becomes a 5’10 210+ bowling ball lol. But like others have said (I think) I feel like he is a Gray type.

I honestly think this kid could be the best back from this class, regardless if Whitehead stays there.

iu

I saw a "for all intensive purposes" reference about a page back. Is this the wrong time to say it's actually "for all intents and purposes"?
No, generally you want to wait until "pre-madonna" and "escape goat" have also appeared so you can clean everything up at one time.

Is this serious? You talk about education and you use the word “irregardless? It’s regardless professor. I should correct myself because irregardless isn’t a word.
You gotta be kidding me. Of all those words and phrases I intentionally used incorrectly, “irregardless” is the only thing you picked out as wrong and choose to jump on me for it? Lol, okay. Let me help you out, professor. I hope your reply was sarcasm as well, because if it was, then someone needs to teach you the blue font rule. If you were serious, then bless your little grammatical heart.

Acyrologia dictionary definition | acyrologia defined

**** Florida.

I do agree with that sentiment, and while this won't thrill the star gazing masses, I think he's a better fit at UF than at UT. We're building a culture and I just don't know that this kid would be a positive presence in the locker room. Granted, I know little of him outside what the media and message boards have put out, but I'd rather he go elsewhere.

Reactions: terrypedigo
You gotta be kidding me. Of all those words and phrases I intentionally used incorrectly, “irregardless” is the only thing you picked out as wrong and choose to jump on me for it? Lol, okay. Let me help you out, professor. I hope your reply was sarcasm as well, because if it was, then someone needs to teach you the blue font rule. If you were serious, then bless your little grammatical heart.

Acyrologia dictionary definition | acyrologia defined
Sure it was professor, that's why you corrected porpoise to purpose. Too easy to catch a liar.

VN Store

Back