'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I don't follow recruiting super closely, had no idea we had a shot a this kid...Some of our people really think he's coming here.
giphy.gif

Thanks for getting it right. Now if we can make some headway with the couldn't care less, loose/lose pet peeves I'd be as happy as a hog in slop.
I’m sure for all intensive purposes, no one is saying things wrong on porpoise to bother you. I mean, after all is set and done, it’s all the same anyway sense people of that elk are are unlikely to tow the line irregardless of any attempt to better educate them and use English correctly.

😁😎

I’m sure for all intensive purposes, no one is saying things wrong on porpoise to bother you. I mean, after all is set and done, it’s all the same anyway sense people of that elk are are unlikely to tow the line irregardless of any attempt to better educate them and use English correctly.

😁😎
Couldn’t of said it any better...
GBO!!

😁😎
Man... you really hit the snail on the head

Reactions: Plecoptera

😁😎
I mean this is impressive. But how is your pocket presents?

😁😎

Is this serious? You talk about education and you use the word “irregardless? It’s regardless professor. I should correct myself because irregardless isn’t a word.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Is this serious? You talk about education and you use the word “irregardless? It’s regardless professor. I should correct myself because irregardless isn’t a word.
Is if I use it as one. Big fan of irregardless...Mr. Webster’s a lil slow on the draw. And yes, I use “lil” and “prolly”.

😁😎
Major respekt.

VN Store

Back