'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I grew up in the 90s but I was an anomaly in that even then I realized that Alabama was the real enemy. Florida is a strong and compelling second with a case to be made for being the team worth hating the most. With Alabama I hate a lot of their fans and Saban, but generally their players conduct themselves well. With Florida, their players are always the biggest pricks imaginable. They always have a few guys who deserve to be taken down a few pegs. I hate the Dawgs too but fail to see how they could be anywhere near as hated as Bama or Florida. The only exception is if you lived in Georgia.

The UT hate chart should look like this. Alabama >Florida>>>>>>>>Georgia.

My hate chart: Florida>Alabama>Auburn>UGA

I wear Tennessee gear incredibly often here in Florida

Most would be shocked how many of us diehard Vol fans and alumni are living in Florida. I run into Vol fans everywhere I mean everywhere in Florida from Miami to Palm Bch to Naples, Tampa, Orlando areas, etc.... I even had a dude in a custom jeep couple of weeks ago in Titusville area while I was up for work and blowing his horn like a idiot on the hwy and pulled up to my car and when I looked he pulled up beside me and started screaming "Go Vols, Go Big Orange" Lol He saw my big Power T on the back of my back window on my company car. Yep I even have a Power T on my company car.

I used to go every week to the Vol Alumni event and games in Ft. Lauderdale at the bar in Hollywood they meet at every Saturday and have been to a couple in West Palm Beach also and met lots of awesome Vol fans living in South Florida.

My hate chart: Florida>Alabama>Auburn>UGA
Florida>Georgia>Alabama for me, my mom was born in GA, but lived in TN almost all her life and was always just a Vol fan (and still is one IG) while I was growing up, but here recently she's been rooting for UGA a LOT if they're not playing the Vols and it makes me sick and I now have hate for the Bulldogs that surpasses Bama

Florida>Georgia>Alabama for me, my mom was born in GA, but lived in TN almost all her life and was always just a Vol fan (and still is one IG) while I was growing up, but here recently she's been rooting for UGA a LOT if they're not playing the Vols and it makes me sick and I now have hate for the Bulldogs that surpasses Bama
I could see that, but as someone who works/lives in bama territory the ranking is easily: Bama > Alabama > Crimson Tide > Florida > Bammers > Georgia > Vandy > rest of the SEC. Having to deal with bama folk regularly makes me lose brain cells.

You may be my new best friend........and we've never met.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The only place I really wear my Vol gear is at work because I work in Brist-hell Va with a bunch of obnoxious choakie fans...
My wife is from the TN side of Bristol She went to ETSU at first then finished up at MTSU and was living in the 'Boro when we met 32 yrs ago.

Most would be shocked how many of us diehard Vol fans and alumni are living in Florida. I run into Vol fans everywhere I mean everywhere in Florida from Miami to Palm Bch to Naples, Tampa, Orlando areas, etc.... I even had a dude in a custom jeep couple of weeks ago in Titusville area while I was up for work and blowing his horn like a idiot on the hwy and pulled up to my car and when I looked he pulled up beside me and started screaming "Go Vols, Go Big Orange" Lol He saw my big Power T on the back of my back window on my company car. Yep I even have a Power T on my company car.

I used to go every week to the Vol Alumni event and games in Ft. Lauderdale at the bar in Hollywood they meet at every Saturday and have been to a couple in West Palm Beach also and met lots of awesome Vol fans living in South Florida.
I’m wearing something all week while at Disney! Go Vols!!

VN Store

Back