'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

“If you think this recruitment ends tomorrow, you haven’t been paying attention.”
UncomfortableCapitalKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Same spot. We’re 300 points behind Texas AM, Evans moves us up 150 points
Don't forget his bonus points! That is 67 extra. So, he adds 217. But then we have remove the 20th highest commit too afaik. So, minus 90 points.

Soo, 127 extra?

“Emphatically” is his favorite word. I do know that. He covers Notre Dame I think. For whom, I don’t know.
Didn't know that....I do know you should never play the drinking game matched to Jimmy Hyams using a variation of the word "intrigued"

I grew up in the 90s but I was an anomaly in that even then I realized that Alabama was the real enemy. Florida is a strong and compelling second with a case to be made for being the team worth hating the most. With Alabama I hate a lot of their fans and Saban, but generally their players conduct themselves well. With Florida, their players are always the biggest pricks imaginable. They always have a few guys who deserve to be taken down a few pegs. I hate the Dawgs too but fail to see how they could be anywhere near as hated as Bama or Florida. The only exception is if you lived in Georgia.

The UT hate chart should look like this. Alabama >Florida>>>>>>>>Georgia.

VN Store

Back