'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Interesting schedule.
The kid said in a recent interview (with VR2?) that he will take one more visit in March after the dead period then really take the time to make the right decision this time.
I think it’s just the pundits trying to make a story (Thursday announcement).
That said, we are on a roll though...

Reactions: bpvol
I don’t understand, maybe you can enlighten me. Banks was arrested and said they shoot cops where he is from. The subject of cops, hazing cops, and police brutality is one of the most polarizing subjects the past few years. That’s why the national news media picked up the story and condemned Banks.
What did Evans do? Certainly not anything worse that we know of at this time.
He lost his grandfather who was his role model and the guy that likely would have steered him through this process. His words not mine. I can give each kid another shot at any perceived or real wrongdoings or acts of immaturity.
How is Banks ok and Evans not? I’ll hang up and listen...
And on the fourth day, @frank created sarcasm.

Interesting schedule.
The kid said in a recent interview (with VR2?) that he will take one more visit in March after the dead period then really take the time to make the right decision this time.
I think it’s just the pundits trying to make a story (Thursday announcement).
That said, we are on a roll though...
Annoying that the dead period is 2/3/2020-2/29/2020. I can’t remember the rules, can coaches text and call during the dead period?

@99Vol , I probably wont be able to enlighten you if you've already made up your mind on Banks (which I realize many already have)

I will say I do respect your opinion and I appreciate you not calling me names.

I'm glad you didn't state Banks threatened to shoot the cops like others do in other threads as well.....He made a general disgusting statement about shooting cops which was completely abhorred......

My point is that there are numerous reports about ZE potentially having the capability to ruin a football team and the fact there are other teams that have steered clear of him is compelling. Call JB a thug, idiot, etc, but he's never been accused of being a detriment to the team...like I said, many current UT players are lobbying for his return.

Again, I understand perhaps one taking it as a double standard. Both of them are probably good kids. I just know from coaching and playing what one bad apple can do to a locker room...

Let's revisit this in a few weeks. I'd be willing to wager CJP might rule/side with a sentiment a little closer to mine..

Last edited:

LOL That's not remotely what I said but funny though. I said my contact who is a ex co-worker manager with me before at XPO Logistics and now works at Staples as the Regional Delivery Manager in Houston and ZE Godfather is one of his delivery drivers. We have stayed in contact since he left our company for this new opportunity. He also knows and is close to the parents and grandparents and ref's HS football in Houston every year so he knows lots of players in the Houston area and coaches. He keeps telling me it's a done deal and ZE is a Vol. Maybe he is right or maybe he is wrong but we shall see soon....He really has no reason to be just telling me this info for the hell of it and it's not like he is a Vol fan or gets anything out of telling me this info except knowing I bleed orange. He actually is a FSU fan and a Houston fan and he could care less where ZE ends up. He just wants any local Houston kid to be successful.

Also gives Pruitt and nieds more time.

Haha, I get that, I do.
Given the current OL, QB, blah blah.. NM, let me try this.

If the kid is still thinking, I'm hoping it's because he may explore other options, not because he's seriously listened to LK.
I get if anyone else doesn't feel that way or understand but it's still how I feel.

LOL That's not remotely what I said but funny though. I said my contact who is a ex co-worker manager with me before at XPO Logistics and now works at Staples as the Regional Delivery Manager in Houston and ZE Godfather is one of his delivery drivers. We have stayed in contact since he left our company for this new opportunity. He also knows and is close to the parents and grandparents and ref's HS football in Houston every year so he knows lots of players in the Houston area and coaches. He keeps telling me it's a done deal and ZE is a Vol. Maybe he is right or maybe he is wrong but we shall see soon....He really has no reason to be just telling me this info for the hell of it and it's not like he is a Vol fan or gets anything out of telling me this info except knowing I bleed orange. He actually is a FSU fan and a Houston fan and he could care less where ZE ends up. He just wants any local Houston kid to be successful.
I’m rolling with this. VOL

I’m pretty sure I felt something after reading this. 🤔 008013F9-5A22-40C8-B446-B94C7BB4C07D.gif

You do realize Florida has a good shot at being preseason favorites to win the SEC East, right? There will be plenty of time to debate in the off-season but I sense some denial about where UF is at as a program right now.
Agreed, I don’t get why people on here are acting like it’s just us and UGA. UF is obviously in the way as well. Should be a good 3 team race for the next few years.

I’ll take it. Anyone have a phone number for a bakery close to his house? I need to check if they have orange and white icing

VN Store

Back