'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I hate UF.
You may ask, "How much do you hate them?"

Well, If they were playing the Powers of Hell, and Hitler was their OC, Sadaam Hussein their DC, and the HC was Satan himself ... I'd pull for the Powers of Hell.
Just sayin' ...
Toss in Mu**ay State while you're at it!

Toss in Mu**ay State while you're at it!

cxFdDi.gif

Reactions: crovol
My understanding is ZE can sign as many FAAs as he wants with as many schools as he wants. An NLI cannot be signed, at least for the remainder of this cycle. So him "committing" today, tomorrow or next Wednesday at 5:00 pm means about as much as committing to save the planet. This "recruitment" does not end until he is enrolled in school. And, in my opinion, only applies for that season. He has already reduced his options to pretty much us and a few second-tier schools as almost all the other top contenders moved on and filled their classes. I think we are the best option for him, but there is also chatter he may go JUCO because of the mess made this year.

giphy.gif

I remember when I first came to the RF ... I was so overwhelmed because of the wealth of ... um .... er ... information. But you guys have taken me under your collective wings and accepted me. And now, this right here, this is an example of why I spend much more time in the RF than in the FF.

To everyone in the RF, even @Catbone ...

source.gif

As someone else that made the move, years ago, I promise you this:
The crap posted about the RF being "elitist" or "snobs" is BS. There's a couple that jump too fast or can be jerks, that's unavoidable

But 90% of the time, whoever says that, came in being a complete butt and it was reciprocated.

As someone else that made the move, years ago, I promise you this:
The crap posted about the RF being "elitist" or "snobs" is BS. There's a couple that jump too fast or can be jerks, that's unavoidable

But 90% of the time, whoever says that, came in being a complete butt and it was reciprocated.
RF folks are the best, except for @Catbone, he’s just mediocre.

My friend whose a UGA fan sent me this just now.. @Atlanta VOL is the package deal situation a real thing?

Attachments

• 0811122B-FB57-4704-824C-C8A33D7A389E.png
    0811122B-FB57-4704-824C-C8A33D7A389E.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 636
My understanding is ZE can sign as many FAAs as he wants with as many schools as he wants. An NLI cannot be signed, at least for the remainder of this cycle. So him "committing" today, tomorrow or next Wednesday at 5:00 pm means about as much as committing to save the planet. This "recruitment" does not end until he is enrolled in school. And, in my opinion, only applies for that season. He has already reduced his options to pretty much us and a few second-tier schools as almost all the other top contenders moved on and filled their classes. I think we are the best option for him, but there is also chatter he may go JUCO because of the mess made this year.

Pretty sure the SEC passes a rule after the Josh Malone recruitment which prevents a recruit from signing FAAs with multiple SEC schools.

You are correct though that Evans could still sign FAAs with one SEC school and other non-SEC schools. How many non-SEC schools have a legitimate chance at getting his attention though???

VN Store

Back