'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Virginia Tech - a program with a “tradition” built on the lucky recruitment of a convicted felon dog-fighter and 24/7 hype of the ESPN machine in its prime. Their one shot at greatness was destroyed when Florida State woke up in the second half and absolutely obliterated them.

Beamer Ball? Wow, play defense and work on special teams. Neyland understood that before Beamer ever took his first poop in his diapers.

I feel for anyone living in western Virginia and having to deal with that.

With a coaching staff like that, they really need all the support they can get. Satan has the longest resume but his career win loss record is pear-shaped.

I think Hitler has some assistant coaches who would be better suited for the OC role (ex. Von Braun or Rommel) depending on if you want ball control or an air raid.

Saddam is a poor DC anyway you look at it. You need a defense running to the ball not away from it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hate UF.
You may ask, "How much do you hate them?"

Well, If they were playing the Powers of Hell, and Hitler was their OC, Sadaam Hussein their DC, and the HC was Satan himself ... I'd pull for the Powers of Hell.
Just sayin' ...
Might be the greatest hypothetical analogy of our times right here Preach ^^^
giphy.gif

This kid is going to find a way to screw up his own greatness by playing the game in recruiting and choosing the wrong team. Anticipate he will affect team chemistry no matter where he goes.....

This kid is going to find a way to screw up his own greatness by playing the game in recruiting and choosing the wrong team. Anticipate he will affect team chemistry no matter where he goes.....

gonna take a lot for the rest of the team to accept him I would think. A lot of "who this guy think he is? Too good to sign with a school like everybody else?"

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Most would be shocked how many of us diehard Vol fans and alumni are living in Florida. I run into Vol fans everywhere I mean everywhere in Florida from Miami to Palm Bch to Naples, Tampa, Orlando areas, etc.... I even had a dude in a custom jeep couple of weeks ago in Titusville area while I was up for work and blowing his horn like a idiot on the hwy and pulled up to my car and when I looked he pulled up beside me and started screaming "Go Vols, Go Big Orange" Lol He saw my big Power T on the back of my back window on my company car. Yep I even have a Power T on my company car.

I used to go every week to the Vol Alumni event and games in Ft. Lauderdale at the bar in Hollywood they meet at every Saturday and have been to a couple in West Palm Beach also and met lots of awesome Vol fans living in South Florida.
Company car with a Power T. I like your company

My wife is from the TN side of Bristol She went to ETSU at first then finished up at MTSU and was living in the 'Boro when we met 32 yrs ago.
I live in Kingsport.. Really tired of payin Va state taxes and getting nothing for it.. Hopefully that's getting ready to change.. 😎

Reactions: vols 30
Virginia Tech - a program with a “tradition” built on the lucky recruitment of a convicted felon dog-fighter and 24/7 hype of the ESPN machine in its prime. Their one shot at greatness was destroyed when Florida State woke up in the second half and absolutely obliterated them.

Beamer Ball? Wow, play defense and work on special teams. Neyland understood that before Beamer ever took his first poop in his diapers.

I feel for anyone living in western Virginia and having to deal with that.
Never have understood why the choakie fans here hate UT so much.. I guess it's just the ole green eyed monster because we sure ain't rivals..

giphy.gif

I remember when I first came to the RF ... I was so overwhelmed because of the wealth of ... um .... er ... information. But you guys have taken me under your collective wings and accepted me. And now, this right here, this is an example of why I spend much more time in the RF than in the FF.

To everyone in the RF, even @Catbone ...

source.gif

Brice is still connected but Evans is so wishy washy he could change his mind when he wakes up this morning. Even if he announces for TN today that by no means guarantees he shows up on TN campus to play Football. It does mean we lead for him at the present time though which is better than nothing

The issue I have is a kid like this will hit the transfer portal the minute things don’t go his way or just become a cancer to the team and divide it.

I get that people can change and grow up but maturity normally doesn’t move quickly and this guy seems very very ME first.

The issue I have is a kid like this will hit the transfer portal the minute things don’t go his way or just become a cancer to the team and divide it.

I get that people can change and grow up but maturity normally doesn’t move quickly and this guy seems very very ME first.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back