'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

So what’s the latest on Zach Evans? Tennessee did not try to go in home with him today. Jeremy Pruitt recruited in North Carolina today. I can see Tennessee trying to get in there tomorrow night but it didn’t happen today. Having spoke with some people tonight, I don’t believe this thing ends on Wednesday. I think it’s going to go into the spring with him taking more visits. He has one left for an OV but will have to take it once the dead period lifts in March.

AP

what about movie monday's?

10-05-06+-+01.jpg

Believe it or not, I just discovered The Office last week. Me and the family are binge watching it on Netflix.
I'm usually not entertained by comedies ... just feels like they're trying to hard or something, but this show cracks me up! Love'in it.

10-05-06+-+01.jpg

Believe it or not, I just discovered The Office last week. Me and the family are binge watching it on Netflix.
I'm usually not entertained by comedies ... just feels like they're trying to hard or something, but this show cracks me up! Love'in it.
Starts slow...middle seasons are strong...once Steve Carell leaves, it turns to crap and they try too hard.

Yeah that could be basically every mid-tier Marriott or Hilton property in the Southeast. Cramped little room with two treadmills, a bike, an elliptical trainer, and a bench with a dumbbell rack. Courtyard, Hampton, Springhill, Home2, Hilton Garden, Fairfield, Towne Place, Residence, etc.

So wait, if Zack doesn't come to UT, Bass is going to dress in drag and post pictures? How will we know if they're authentic?

And I wouldn't be surprised if he dressed in drag on the weekends anyway. Probably while building benches and tables.

VN Store

Back